- 1 What should I take Interrailing?
- 2 What camera should I take Travelling?
- 3 How much money do you need a day Interrailing?
- 4 What size bag should I take Interrailing?
- 5 Can you take a suitcase Interrailing?
- 6 Which phone is best for travel photography?
- 7 What cameras do YouTubers use?
- 8 Is GoPro good for photography?
- 9 Which point and shoot camera has the best image quality?
- 10 How safe is Interrailing?
- 11 Can you go Interrailing this summer?
What should I take Interrailing?
List of Interrail Trip Essentials
- Large backpack. In typical backpacker style, you’ll want a large backpack to easily transport everything you need while travelling between European cities.
- Small backpack.
- Bag separators.
- Interrail pass.
- Seat reservations.
- Flight boarding passes.
What camera should I take Travelling?
The 18 best travel cameras you can buy today
- Panasonic TZ200. The best travel zoom compact now offers even more reach.
- Sony RX100 VII. The perfect premium pocket-rocket – but with a huge price to pay.
- Fujifilm X-T30.
- Canon G5X Mark II.
- Nikon Z6.
- Nikon Z50.
- Panasonic G90.
- Canon EOS M6 Mark II.
How much money do you need a day Interrailing?
The budget about £20-£30 per day for food, travel etc (or more if you’re feeling fancy). Also add an extra £100 at the end just in case.
What size bag should I take Interrailing?
We recommend taking a main backpack of between 50 and 70 litres for a 3 week interrail. You should also take a day sack for exploring cities. Some of the bags we recommend come with handy detachable day sacks.
Can you take a suitcase Interrailing?
As a suitcase can be used for weekend breaks, family holidays and any type of travel in addition to interrailing, it’s a good investment as you will likely use it again.
Which phone is best for travel photography?
If you’re a travel photography enthusiast like me, then consider investing in these 10 camera phones that make taking stunning travel photos a real breeze!
- Huawei P40 Pro.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- Huawei P30 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
- OnePlus 8 Pro.
- iPhone 11 Pro.
- Google Pixel 4.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
What cameras do YouTubers use?
The best YouTube cameras you can buy in 2021:
- Sony ZV-1. The ultimate compact for YouTubers.
- Fujifilm X-S10. Create great YouTube content with this mirrorless all-rounder.
- Panasonic GH5 Mark II.
- Sony ZV-E10.
- Olympus E-M5 Mark III.
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III.
- Fujifilm X-T4.
- GoPro Hero 9 Black.
Is GoPro good for photography?
The image quality for GoPros is excellent for brightly lit outdoor shots. That’s the bread and butter shot for GoPros. But in other scenes, the color balance can be a little too cool. You can change it in something like Lightroom or Photos, but out of the camera, the color balance doesn’t suit every scene.
Which point and shoot camera has the best image quality?
The best point-and-shoot cameras available now
- Fujifilm FinePix XP140.
- Panasonic Lumix ZS200 / TZ200.
- Leica Q2.
- Olympus Tough TG-6.
- Panasonic LX100 II.
- Ricoh GR III.
- Canon PowerShot SX740. A compact travel camera with a fantastic zoom.
- Fujifilm XF10. Excellent quality in a tiny body, this is Fujifilm on a budget.
How safe is Interrailing?
Travelling across Europe with an Interrail Global Pass is the perfect way to meet fellow travellers and locals in up to 28 countries. Taking night trains can also save you money on overnight accommodation. European rail travel is generally safe but there’s no harm in staying vigilant.
Can you go Interrailing this summer?
If you’re a UK citizen, you can still travel with an Interrail Pass – this won’t change as a result of any possible outcome of the ongoing Brexit debate. Citizens of European countries that are not members of the EU, like Switzerland and Turkey, can also travel with an Interrail Pass.