- 1 How do I fix the resolution on my S10 camera?
- 2 What’s the difference between S10 and S21?
- 3 How do I change camera settings on S10?
- 4 Is Galaxy S10 camera better than iPhone?
- 5 How do I use portrait mode on Galaxy S10?
- 6 Is there portrait mode on Samsung S10?
- 7 Is S21 5G better than S10?
- 8 Is S21 ultra worth upgrading?
- 9 Is Samsung S21 waterproof?
How do I fix the resolution on my S10 camera?
Step 1: Swipe down the notification shade from the top of the screen and tap the Settings gear icon. Step 2: Tap on Display. Step 3: Tap on screen resolution. By default set HD+ as Galaxy S10 display resolution.
What’s the difference between S10 and S21?
The Galaxy S21 splits the difference at 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm, but sits far closer to the dimensions of the Galaxy S10 4G. That’s the case when it comes to weight too, with the Galaxy S10 at 157g, the Galaxy S10 5G at a meaty 198g, and the Galaxy S21 at 169g.
How do I change camera settings on S10?
Samsung Galaxy S10 – Common Camera Settings
- From a Home screen, tap the Camera icon. (lower-right).
- For general camera settings, tap the Settings icon. (upper-left in portrait orientation).
- From the camera screen, swipe left or right to cycle through the available options (listed at the top of the display).
Is Galaxy S10 camera better than iPhone?
The Galaxy S10’s ultra-wide-angle camera also has a 16-megapixel sensor, while the iPhone’s is 12 megapixels. Apple’s telephoto lens, however, has a lower aperture of f/2.0 compared to the Galaxy S10’s, which has an aperture of f/2.4.
How do I use portrait mode on Galaxy S10?
The camera app You can swipe through the different camera modes listed on the right, or along the bottom when you hold the S10 in portrait view. It’s worth noting that swiping up or down in landscape view, or right or left in portrait, anywhere on screen will cycle through your available modes.
Is there portrait mode on Samsung S10?
To top it off, Samsung has already done Live Focus with telephoto lenses in the past — starting with the Note 8, two years ago. The S10 portrait mode is an integral part of the camera experience and it’s great that Samsung is improving the experience.
Is S21 5G better than S10?
One big advantage the S21 has over the regular S10 is 5G. The next-gen connectivity offers significantly faster speeds than the 4G in the S10, making it well worth the upgrade if you spend a lot of time streaming video or cloud gaming – though you may want to consider the S10 5G, too.
Is S21 ultra worth upgrading?
The extra battery life and performance may be worth an upgrade if you’re outside of the US. For those interested in the highest-end model, the S21 Ultra’s inclusion of S Pen support is a gamechanger. No longer do you need to buy a Note to use a stylus on your Samsung phone.
Is Samsung S21 waterproof?
Samsung users will be pleased to hear that the Galaxy S21 is, in fact, waterproof. Technically, the Galaxy S21 is IP68 rated. IP68 is an international standards rating that ensures that this device is capable of withstanding submersion in water up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes.