- 1 How waterproof is Huawei P20?
- 2 How do I get the best out of my Huawei P20 camera?
- 3 How do I hide photos on my Huawei P20?
- 4 How do I clean my Huawei P20 Pro camera?
- 5 Does Huawei P20 have Gorilla Glass?
- 6 Is Huawei P20 Lite water resistant?
- 7 How do I change the shutter speed on my Huawei P20 Pro?
- 8 How can I improve my Huawei camera quality?
- 9 How do I organize photos on my Huawei?
- 10 How do I turn on private mode on my Huawei?
- 11 How do I lock my pictures on my Huawei?
- 12 How can I fix my Huawei P20 Lite camera?
- 13 How do I clean my Huawei camera?
How waterproof is Huawei P20?
But arguably a bigger design difference is one that you can’t see, as the Huawei P20 Pro is IP67 certified, meaning it’s dust proof and water resistant to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes, while the standard Huawei P20 has no such certification.
How do I get the best out of my Huawei P20 camera?
On the surface it’s a very straightforward camera phone to use, but there are a few tricks you can employ to use it to its fullest potential.
- 01 Turn off Master AI.
- 02 Set Display to bright.
- 03 Set Display Temperature to Normal, Cold.
- 04 Separate focus from exposure point.
- 05 Wait for Night Mode focus to lock in.
How do I hide photos on my Huawei P20?
Hide your folder to hide the images or photos on your HUAWEI P20 Pro without using a third-party application
- Open your application » My files ” page (in French).
- Create a folder.
- Move the photos and videos from your HUAWEI P20 Pro that you want to hide.
- Change the name of the folder by entering a “.
- Example “.
How do I clean my Huawei P20 Pro camera?
After replacing the camera lens, clean it with a microfiber cloth to remove dust and/or fingerprints. After replacing the camera lens, clean it with a microfiber cloth to remove dust and/or fingerprints.
Does Huawei P20 have Gorilla Glass?
Featuring the revolutionary Leica Triple Camera, the Huawei P20 Pro delivers next-generation screen technology through its 6.1-inch OLED FullView Display designed with damage- and drop-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5.
Is Huawei P20 Lite water resistant?
The Huawei P20 Lite is a solid phone with good choice of materials and attractive color options. We have just one complaint, though – while the P20 Lite isn’t waterproof, not even splash-resistant, Huawei could have still done a better job at the back.
How do I change the shutter speed on my Huawei P20 Pro?
Tap on the screen and use the slider to increase or decrease the brightness. The camera will automatically determine the ambient light and will alert you if the exposure is too high or too low by displaying and. Select and use the slider to adjust the shutter speed.
How can I improve my Huawei camera quality?
How to Change the Resolution on Your Android Tablet’s Camera
- Display the Camera app’s shooting modes.
- Touch the Settings icon.
- Choose Resolution & Quality.
- Choose a mode and a camera.
- Choose a resolution or video quality setting from the list.
How do I organize photos on my Huawei?
Press and hold an album until an icon appears next to all the albums, then press and hold and drag the album to its proper position. After the adjustment is complete, touch to save the changes. Albums such as All photos, All videos, My favourites, and Screenshots cannot be adjusted.
How do I turn on private mode on my Huawei?
1. Enter the Browser home page, and touch the square icon to the right of the home button at the bottom of the screen. 2. Touch Private to enable private browsing mode.
How do I lock my pictures on my Huawei?
Go to Settings > Security & privacy > File safe. Then tap on Enable to set the password which we need to use to lock the files on Huawei phone. You can choose to associate fingerprint to quickly access the File safe and files saved in it.
How can I fix my Huawei P20 Lite camera?
How to repair the camera on my HUAWEI P20 Lite?
- Clean the camera of your HUAWEI P20 Lite.
- Restart the camera of your HUAWEI P20 Lite.
- Restart your HUAWEI P20 Lite.
- Clear the cache files on the camera of your HUAWEI P20 Lite.
- Update the Android version of your HUAWEI P20 Lite.
- Use a third party app to take your photos.
How do I clean my Huawei camera?
1. Use a Dry Microfiber or Lens Cloth. One of the easiest methods is wiping down your phone camera lens with a dry microfiber or lens cloth. No other tools are needed; simply fold the fabric into a sharp corner (like a triangle point) and gently rub to remove dust, dirt, and smudges.