- 1 How do I change my Bixby button to something else?
- 2 Can Bixby Open camera?
- 3 Is Bixby useful at all?
- 4 Can I disable Bixby?
- 5 Can I use Bixby key for something else?
- 6 How is Bixby different than Google?
- 7 How do you remove Bixby from power button?
- 8 What cool things can Bixby do?
- 9 Do I have to say hi Bixby every time?
- 10 How do I speak to Bixby?
- 11 Why is Bixby so bad 2020?
- 12 What happened to Bixby on my phone?
- 13 Is Bixby better than Siri?
Change Bixby Key Settings (Android 9. x or newer)
- From the Bixby screen, navigate: Menu icon.
- Tap Bixby Key.
- Select ‘Single press’ or ‘Double press’ to open Bixby.
- If preferred, select an app or run a quick command when pressing the Bixby button by tapping the switch to the right of either option to turn on.
Can Bixby Open camera?
Bixby Vision is a feature that allows you to get information about the world around you simply by opening your camera. Open the Camera app, select Auto mode, and tap the Bixby Vision button. There are two modes to choose from.
Is Bixby useful at all?
Generally, when it comes to device control, Bixby is very good, as it is with composing messages for you, or reading incoming messages. etc. Bixby will also interact with apps like SmartThings, giving you smart home controls via voice.
Can I disable Bixby?
While you can’t disable Bixby entirely, you can change the settings to stop Bixby from launching accidentally. If your phone has a dedicated Bixby key, you can remap it so a different app will open when you press the key.
Can I use Bixby key for something else?
You can remap the Bixby key to open any app of your choice or run a quick command. If you choose to open Bixby with a single press, you can double press the Bixby key to open another app or run a quick command – and vice versa. For example, tap Double press to open Bixby, and then tap Use single press.
How is Bixby different than Google?
– While both Google Assistant and Bixby have similar smart assistant features, Google Assistant is uniquely integrated with the Google Home ecosystem and is available for Android and iOS devices (limited functionality on iOS), whereas Bixby is specific to Samsung devices and apps.
Press and hold the side key of the device. Tap on Side key settings. Toggle on Power off menu under Press and hold. To fully disable Bixby on the side key, make sure Open Bixby isn’t toggled on under Double press.
What cool things can Bixby do?
15 handy Samsung Bixby tricks you need to know
- Add quick commands. Don’t want to memorize long strings of commands?
- Tell people where you’re at.
- Find out where you are.
- Kill the Bixby button.
- Turn on an elusive setting.
- Use Bixby Vision as a translator.
- Use Vision to turn a photo into text.
- Put Bixby cards on your lock screen.
Do I have to say hi Bixby every time?
Currently, the users ask any query by invoking the Bixby first but with the coming version, you won’t need to call its name everytime you’re asking it something.
How do I speak to Bixby?
- Press and hold the Bixby button on the side of the device while speaking commands.
- From Bixby Voice popup, review the prompt then tap Full screen as needed.
- From Bixby Voice screen, review or search available commands then tap the Bixby icon to begin listening.
Why is Bixby so bad 2020?
Samsung’s big mistake with Bixby was attempting to shoe-horn it into the physical design of the Galaxy S8, S9, and Note 8 via a dedicated Bixby button. This irked plenty of users because the button was too easily activated and too easy to hit by mistake (like when you meant to change the volume).
What happened to Bixby on my phone?
Bixby Home has been replaced with Samsung Free, but you can still access the Bixby Assistant home screen with the Bixby key or Side key.
Is Bixby better than Siri?
Bixby works well with third-party apps, particularly when searching for results in apps. Occasionally, Bixby doesn’t respond to voice commands. Siri is faster and more responsive to voice commands and can more easily grasp the context and pull up detailed results for simple requests.