- 1 What can a Dropbox admin see?
- 2 Can Dropbox see my photos?
- 3 How does camera uploads work in Dropbox?
- 4 How do I remove camera uploads from Dropbox?
- 5 Can everyone see my Dropbox files?
- 6 Is Dropbox safe for confidential files?
- 7 Does Dropbox automatically upload photos?
- 8 Where is the best place to store photos?
- 9 Why can’t I see my photos on Dropbox?
- 10 Why are my camera uploads going to Dropbox?
- 11 Why did Dropbox stop uploading?
- 12 How do I sync my camera with Dropbox?
- 13 Does Dropbox Camera upload delete photos?
What can a Dropbox admin see?
If you’re a team member, your admin may sign in to your account to do any of the following: View a team member’s folder structure. Share files and folders with others. View, open, and download files.
Can Dropbox see my photos?
You can also upload and access all your backed up photos to your mobile device using the Dropbox mobile app. Because your photos are stored in the cloud, you can access them from any device using Dropbox, no matter where you are.
How does camera uploads work in Dropbox?
By default, camera uploads uses cellular data when WiFi is not available. You can change this setting by following the instructions for your device below. Android: Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap the person icon.
- Tap Camera Uploads.
- Toggle Use cell data to back up to off.
How do I remove camera uploads from Dropbox?
If you want to bulk delete photos from Dropbox from the webpage, then sign in to your account and go to “Camera Uploads” folder. You can use Cntrl+A to highlight all photos on that page. Click on the photos that you want to delete and then click “Delete” button located at the top menu.
Can everyone see my Dropbox files?
All files you store in Dropbox are private. Other people can’t see and open those files unless you purposely share links to files or share folders with others. However, your admin can’t open and access the files in your linked personal account.
Is Dropbox safe for confidential files?
Dropbox doesn’t provide for client-side encryption. Dropbox also doesn’t support the creation of your own private keys. However, Dropbox users are free to add their own encryption. The security of your data is our highest priority and all files stored on Dropbox servers are encrypted.
Does Dropbox automatically upload photos?
Dropbox actually has a feature that uploads all your photos automatically, as you take them. You can do this on both Android as well as iOS devices.
Where is the best place to store photos?
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- Flickr. The best photo storage service overall.
- 500px. Photo storage for pro photographers.
- Google Photos. The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone.
- Amazon Prime Photos.
- Apple iCloud.
- Adobe Portfolio.
Why can’t I see my photos on Dropbox?
Android. If you don’t see some of your photos on the Photos tab, they might be missing information about when they were taken. If a photo’s date is missing or incomplete, Dropbox will not display it on the Photos tab. You can still access photos with missing dates on the file browser tab.
Why are my camera uploads going to Dropbox?
Once you turn on camera uploads, every picture you take gets sucked up into the cloud. The magic of Dropbox is that it automatically syncs across all your devices. So after the images you snap with your iPhone or DSLR are sent to its servers, they are also synced and stored locally on your desktop too.
Why did Dropbox stop uploading?
As for why need to stop Dropbox from syncing or uploading, there are usual two reasons. One is that Dropbox has been running for a long time but seems never stop syncing; the other is that you have put the wrong files into uploading task.
How do I sync my camera with Dropbox?
Synchronize Android Photos with Dropbox
- Open the Dropbox app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the Settings command.
- Choose the item Turn On Camera Upload. The text is found below the Camera Upload heading.
- Choose How to Upload and ensure that only Wi-Fi is selected.
Does Dropbox Camera upload delete photos?
All uploaded files are not simply stored in a pre-set folder as you would expect on any other types of files, but rather, Dropbox puts all the camera uploads in a special section or page called Photos. In this way, all the photos deleted will also be deleted in every other linked device as part of the sync function.