- 1 Can I connect webcam to two computers?
- 2 How do I transfer video from camera to computer?
- 3 How do I stream OBS to another computer?
- 4 How can I access my camera on my laptop remotely?
- 5 Can you share a USB device between two computers?
- 6 How do I share a USB between two computers?
- 7 How do I transfer videos from my camera to my computer without USB?
- 8 How do I connect my camera to my computer?
- 9 What is the best computer for live streaming?
- 10 How do I connect two computers to stream?
- 11 How do I view my wireless camera on my computer?
- 12 How do I access my camera?
- 13 Can I view my laptop camera on my phone?
Can I connect webcam to two computers?
1 Answer. You could attempt to use a special KVM switch to share the webcam, but an easier solution would be if you are willing to keep one of the machines on a server, you can use any USB webcam through a local network.
How do I transfer video from camera to computer?
Steps to setup live streaming
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the camcorder HDMI output and the other end of the cable to the HDMI input of the video capture device.
- Connect the video capture device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the camcorder by moving the POWER switch to the CAMERA position.
How do I stream OBS to another computer?
So, to wrap up. Configure everything in OBS on your gaming PC, enable the NDI output, add it as a source on the second PC, then click “start streaming” on the second PC. It might all sound complicated but if you think about it this way, you can be up and running in minutes!
How can I access my camera on my laptop remotely?
- Make sure your computer has a webcam. If your laptop has a built-in webcam as most do, you can easily take a photo.
- Open Start..
- Type camera into Start.
- Click Camera.
- Wait for your computer’s camera to turn on.
- Face your computer toward whatever you want to photograph.
- Click the “Capture” button.
A USB switch allows two or more computers to easily share a USB peripheral such as external hard drives, printers, and scanners. The USB switch saves you cost and space on additional USB devices. On the other hand, it eliminates the need to unplug the USB peripheral from one computer and then plug it into the other.
So all it takes to share a USB between two computers is a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Plug the USB device (or a USB hub with some devices attached) you’d like to share into the USB sharing switch.
- Step 2: Now connect your USB switch between two computers you want to share USB peripherals with.
How do I transfer videos from my camera to my computer without USB?
4 Ways to Transfer Photos from Camera to Computer without USB Port
- 1 Transfer photos from camera to computer via WiFi.
- 2 If your camera doesn’t have WiFi…
- 3 If you don’t want to use the SD card slot for WiFi…
- 4 Or just put the SD card to your laptop.
How do I connect my camera to my computer?
Connecting Your Digital Camera:
- Turn your computer on.
- Connect the cable to the USB port on your digital camera.
- Plug into your computer’s USB port.
- Turn on the camera.
- Open your media management software.
- Select a folder to receive your photos.
- Turn off and disconnect the camera.
- Digital Camera Tip:
What is the best computer for live streaming?
The Best Laptops for Live Streaming
- Dell Alienware m17 R3 (Best Streaming and Gaming Laptop)
- Acer Predator Helios 300.
- HP Omen 15 (Best Mid-range)
- Asus TUF FX505DT.
- MSI GE75 Raider- 10SF-286 (Best Ryzen Laptop for Streaming)
How do I connect two computers to stream?
Connecting the Two PCs If you’re using an external card like the Elgato* HD60 S, plug an HDMI cable from your gaming PC into the “in” connection of your capture card. Then, connect the capture card to your streaming PC via USB.
How do I view my wireless camera on my computer?
On a different PC (one that’s not connected to the same network as your camera), you can view your camera by opening the web browser, typing http://(IP address):(Camera port number) and pressing Enter. For this example, the address would be http://184.108.40.206:3333.
How do I access my camera?
Android Chrome To the right of the address bar, tap More (triple dots) > Settings. Tap Site Settings. Tap Microphone or Camera. Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
Can I view my laptop camera on my phone?
If you have a webcam connected to your computer and an Android smartphone, you can view the area around your computer, or the area that camera faces, from anywhere you can access the Internet.