- 1 How do I set up my axis camera?
- 2 How do I view my axis camera?
- 3 How do you add a camera to Axis companion?
- 4 Is Axis Camera Station free?
- 5 What is the default IP address for Axis cameras?
- 6 How do I view my IP camera on my TV?
- 7 What is Axis video scene provider?
- 8 How do I make my axis camera default?
- 9 Is Axis companion free?
- 10 What is the default password for Axis cameras?
- 11 How do I access my IP camera away from home?
- 12 How do I access my IP camera on my phone?
- 13 Why can’t I view my security cameras online?
How do I set up my axis camera?
Configuring an Axis Camera
- Connect the camera. Connect the Axis camera to the computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Configure computer IP address. Set your computer’s IP address to 192.168.
- Launch the Setup Axis Camera Tool.
- Setup the Camera.
- Manual Camera Configuration.
- Setup Page.
- Configure Users.
- Configure Image Settings.
How do I view my axis camera?
To access your site from a remote location open up AXIS Camera Companion 2.0 and log in with the same MyAxis account as used on the local site. Select the remote site, type in the site password and press Enter. You should now be connected to the site. your cameras and router up manually.
How do you add a camera to Axis companion?
In AXIS Companion Windows client, go to and Cameras. 3. Click 4. Select the camera that you want to add to your site.
Is Axis Camera Station free?
AXIS Camera Station One – free of charge Software solution for viewing and recording live video from a single Axis network camera.
What is the default IP address for Axis cameras?
The default IP address for the Axis cameras and video encoders is 192.168. 0.90. More information can be looked up here.
How do I view my IP camera on my TV?
There is a device so-called NetcamViewer Monitor, which claimed to be able to live feed any IP security camera to your TV or monitor easily. Users can just plug IP cameras into this device via Ethernet cable and connect to the TV HDMI port, you can switch the channel to watch TV or check out IP camera video feeds.
What is Axis video scene provider?
AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) is a unique solution where Axis’ Hosting Providers, together with Axis’ wide range of network cameras, enable a service provider to offer its customer a video monitor ing service over the Internet. This solution allows alarm monitoring centers to establish a recurring revenue stream.
How do I make my axis camera default?
Resetting to the Factory Default Settings using the control button:
- Disconnect the power cable or PoE injector of the camera.
- Press and hold the ‘Control’ button on the camera while reapplying power.
- Keep the ‘Control’ button pressed until the ‘Status’ indicator color of the camera changes to amber.
Is Axis companion free?
The Axis Companion application is free, easy to use and makes CCTV simple. Supporting up to 16 Axis IP camera, the application supports a range of video surveillance features, multi-user management and the export of recordings.
What is the default password for Axis cameras?
Axis: Traditionally root/pass, new Axis cameras require password creation during first login (note that root/pass may be used for ONVIF access, but logging into the camera requires root password creation) Basler: admin/admin.
How do I access my IP camera away from home?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I access my IP camera on my phone?
Use Android as an IP Webcam All you need to do is enable Wi-Fi, find the right app, set it up, then position your Android device as required. The result is a steady IP webcam picture streamed across the web. You can view the footage in any browser.
Why can’t I view my security cameras online?
What to Do If You Cannot Remotely View Security Cameras Using the Internet via Port Forwarding. Make sure your cameras are connected to the network. Ensure all the ports of the network configuration are mapped to the Internet. Open the firewall in the router to allow Internet access to the camera.