- 1 How do I improve the camera quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9+?
- 2 What is the best camera setting for Samsung S9 plus?
- 3 How can I improve my Samsung camera quality?
- 4 How do I improve video quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 5 Why are my S9 pictures blurry?
- 6 How do I change the camera resolution on my Galaxy S9?
- 7 Why does the S9 plus have 2 cameras?
- 8 Why is Samsung camera blurry?
- 9 How do I make my zoom better on camera quality?
- 10 Does the Samsung S9 take good pictures?
- 11 Does the Samsung S9 have a good camera?
How do I improve the camera quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9+?
Be sure to pre-order your case today!
- Tip 1: Use Pro-Mode. This is probably one of my favorite features of the Galaxy devices: Pro-Mode.
- Tip 2: Select your Aperture. Another new feature that the S9/S9+ has is the ability to select the aperture of 1.4 and 2.4.
- Tip 3: Live Focus (only for the S9+)
What is the best camera setting for Samsung S9 plus?
- Picture Size: Leave this on 4:3 (12 MP) to get the highest resolution possible for photos.
- Video Size: Set this to UHD (60 fps) for maximum quality and frame rate.
- Timer: Leave this set to Off.
- HDR (Rich Tone): Leave this set to Auto for best results.
- Tracking AF: Leave this set to Off.
How can I improve my Samsung camera quality?
How to Change the Resolution on Your Android Tablet’s Camera
- Display the Camera app’s shooting modes.
- Touch the Settings icon.
- Choose Resolution & Quality.
- Choose a mode and a camera.
- Choose a resolution or video quality setting from the list.
How do I improve video quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
Enable video enhancer to improve the image quality of your videos to enjoy brighter and more vivid colours.
- 1 From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
- 2 Touch Settings.
- 3 Touch the Search icon, and then search for and select Video enhancer.
Why are my S9 pictures blurry?
Start by launching the Camera app. Now tap on the gear icon on the bottom left side of the screen and access the camera settings. Then identify the option that says Picture Stabilization. Once you find it, turn this feature off.
How do I change the camera resolution on my Galaxy S9?
Change the camera app photo resolution of the Samsung Galaxy S9
- Open the camera app on your device.
- Select the gear icon in the live image to switch to the camera settings.
- Tap on “image size”
- You now have various options – select the appropriate resolution.
Why does the S9 plus have 2 cameras?
How to use Dual Camera on Samsung Galaxy S9+? Samsung Galaxy S9+ has two additional features that you’re sure to love. Dual OIS correctsfor shaky camera work, and the optical 2x zoom allows you to take crisp, clear picturesfrom far away. These features work together to make every picture sparkle.
Why is Samsung camera blurry?
You can try clearing the cache of your camera app. Go into system settings > applications > sort by all > camera. Clear the cache for the camera. This frees up memory and may clear some type of issue that was causing your phone to take blurred pics.
How do I make my zoom better on camera quality?
You can enhance your video quality by selecting Enable HD, which is found under Video Settings. Source: Zoom software. Start by making these changes under the Video Settings tab: Enable HD: This improves your overall video quality.
Does the Samsung S9 take good pictures?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is also a great tool for photography and to make sure S9 smartphone owners are using its cameras to their full potential, Samsung has put together some quick, no-nonsense tutorials that, in not much time at all, explain how specific Samsung Galaxy S9 (and S9 Plus) camera features work.
Does the Samsung S9 have a good camera?
The new 12MP rear camera features Samsung’s dual-aperture technology, something that allows for far better low-light photography. We’ve been very impressed with the quality of slow-motion footage captured on our Samsung S9 review unit, which can be easily turned into a video, gif or even live wallpaper for the phone.