- 1 How do I connect my Ezviz camera to my computer?
- 2 How do I use Ezviz on Windows 10?
- 3 How can I watch my security cameras on my computer?
- 4 How do I find the IP address of my Ezviz camera?
- 5 Can I use Ezviz as a webcam?
- 6 How do I use the Ezviz app?
- 7 How do I log into my Ezviz account?
- 8 How many cameras does the Ezviz app have?
- 9 How do I connect my camera to my computer through WIFI?
- 10 Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
- 11 How do I find my IP camera address?
- 12 How do I share my Ezviz device?
- 13 How do I locate my IP address?
How do I connect my Ezviz camera to my computer?
Download the PC application, “EZVIZ Studio”. Support
- Login the ezviz account which you have registered.
- Press the “+” sign at top right corner in “Home” page to get to the device addition page.
- Scan the QR code at the bottom of the device or manually input the serial number of the device.
How do I use Ezviz on Windows 10?
Download and install the MEmu player on your PC. Download EZVIZ APK on your computer. Click on the APK icon on MEmu Player. Select the APK file that you downloaded, and the app will be downloaded on your PC.
How can I watch my security cameras on my computer?
Security Camera Live Feed via Web Browser
- Find your security camera’s IP address.
- Open a browser of your choice and type in the IP address.
- Enter login information.
- Find the HTTP port number used by the cameras and change the port number.
- Reboot the security camera so you can save the changes.
How do I find the IP address of my Ezviz camera?
Go to Configuration> Advanced Configuration> Network> TCP/IP. And then we can check the IP of LAN NIC. It is 192.168. 1.9.
Can I use Ezviz as a webcam?
The answer is yes. This can be done using a free software on the PC that receives and understands the encoded video stream coming in from the IP camera over the local network and converts it into an integrated webcam, selectable in different video conferencing applications.
How do I use the Ezviz app?
Just press the button on the EZVIZ App and let EZVIZ do the rest. Turn any part of your video history into a clip that you can share with friends, family or even the police. Even with a host of powerful features, the EZVIZ App is still simple to use.
How do I log into my Ezviz account?
Open the Web browser and input www.ezvizlife.com for signing in the EZVIZ Cloud. Enter the user name and password, and click For optimal use, please log in with Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer 8 or higher version).
How many cameras does the Ezviz app have?
You can have up to 128 EZVIZ devices added to one EZVIZ account.
How do I connect my camera to my computer through WIFI?
How to wirelessly connect the camera to the computer.
- Turn the computer ON and the Wireless Device ON.
- Turn the camera ON.
- Press the Menu button.
- Go to Network settings.
- Select Access point settings and press the center button on the control wheel.
Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
You can connect your IP camera directly to a PC via network cable as long as you have a power supply to power up the camera and minimum skills for the setup.
How do I find my IP camera address?
Firstly go to the My Camera page in the app, tap the arrow to the right of the camera and then select the ” Edit camera ” symbol. You will then be taken to the Edit Camera screen, from here tap Advanced Settings, then on the Advanced Settings page tap About device. The cameras IP address will be shown under “local”.
How to Share EZVIZ Devices with Friends and Family?
- Log into the EZVIZ mobile app.
- Select the camera you wish to share > then from the top right corner, tap on the share icon.
- Follow the prompt > input the customer’s valid email/phone number registered with EZVIZ.
- Click on “OK” to complete the settings.
How do I locate my IP address?
On an Android smartphone or tablet: Settings > Wireless & Networks (or “Network & Internet” on Pixel devices) > select the WiFi network that you’re connected to > Your IP address is displayed alongside other network information.