- 1 How do I find the IP address of my EZVIZ camera?
- 2 How do I connect my EZVIZ camera to a new Wi-Fi?
- 3 How do I reset my EZVIZ camera?
- 4 How do I find my IP camera address?
- 5 How do I access my Ezviz camera?
- 6 How do I transfer my EZVIZ camera to another phone?
- 7 Can EZVIZ work without WiFi?
- 8 Are EZVIZ cameras Wireless?
- 9 How do I register my Ezviz account?
- 10 How do I connect my Ezviz to my computer?
- 11 How many Ezviz cameras can I have?
- 12 How do I fix my Ezviz camera?
- 13 How do I reset my IP camera to factory settings?
How do I find the IP address of my EZVIZ camera?
Go to Configuration> Advanced Configuration> Network> TCP/IP. And then we can check the IP of LAN NIC. It is 192.168. 1.9.
How do I connect my EZVIZ camera to a new Wi-Fi?
Ensure that your EZVIZ device is in ready mode or Wi-Fi configuration mode > then use the EZVIZ mobile app for device Wi-Fi configuration. Within the EZVIZ mobile app, from the home page, tap on the name/serial number of the device > then tap on “Wi-Fi” and follow the prompts and complete the setup.
How do I reset my EZVIZ camera?
How to reset the EZVIZ security camera? Hold the reset button for 5-10 secs; wait for the prompt informing you that the device has been reset successfully. Some cameras will not give you the prompt; however wait for 1-2 mins for the indicator lights to flash blue. Generally, reset takes about 1-2 mins.
How do I find my IP camera address?
Firstly go to the My Camera page in the app, tap the arrow to the right of the camera and then select the ” Edit camera ” symbol. You will then be taken to the Edit Camera screen, from here tap Advanced Settings, then on the Advanced Settings page tap About device. The cameras IP address will be shown under “local”.
How do I access my Ezviz camera?
Open the Web browser and input www.ezvizlife.com for signing in the EZVIZ Cloud. Enter the user name and password, and click For optimal use, please log in with Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer 8 or higher version).
How do I transfer my EZVIZ camera to another phone?
How to Share EZVIZ Devices with Friends and Family?
- Log into the EZVIZ mobile app.
- Select the camera you wish to share > then from the top right corner, tap on the share icon.
- Follow the prompt > input the customer’s valid email/phone number registered with EZVIZ.
- Click on “OK” to complete the settings.
Can EZVIZ work without WiFi?
No. For EZVIZ cameras to function properly, the camera needs to be connected to a reliable internet WiFi router and connected to a reliable power supply. There is no direct connection option.
Are EZVIZ cameras Wireless?
EZVIZ – Wireless Security Cameras – Security Cameras – The Home Depot.
How do I register my Ezviz account?
How to create an EZVIZ Account?
- Download the EZVIZ App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Once downloaded, open the app and tap “Sign up” on the app screen to create an account.
- Select the region you want to register and tap “Next”
- Choose telephone number or E-mail to continue.
How do I connect my Ezviz to my computer?
Download the PC application, “EZVIZ Studio”. Support
- Login the ezviz account which you have registered.
- Press the “+” sign at top right corner in “Home” page to get to the device addition page.
- Scan the QR code at the bottom of the device or manually input the serial number of the device.
How many Ezviz cameras can I have?
Now up to 4 Cameras! A free 30-day CloudPlay trial comes with each EZVIZ camera purchase. Subscription is available per camera.
How do I fix my Ezviz camera?
Hold the reset button for 5-10 secs; wait for the prompt informing you that the device has been reset successfully. Some cameras will not give you the prompt; however wait for 1-2 mins for the indicator lights to flash blue. Generally, reset takes about 1-2 mins.
How do I reset my IP camera to factory settings?
How to reset IP Camera to factory defaults
- Keep the device powered on for at least 30 seconds to complete its normal startup.
- Find something like a pin to press the Reset button on the camera and hold it for 15 seconds to restore the settings to factory defaults.