- 1 Does the note 10 plus have 3 cameras?
- 2 What camera does the note 10 plus have?
- 3 How many megapixels is the Galaxy Note 10 plus?
- 4 Is it worth buying Note 10 plus in 2020?
- 5 Does Note 10 plus record 4K?
- 6 How do I get the best out of my camera on my note 10 plus?
- 7 How do I take a selfie on my note 10 plus?
- 8 Is the note 10 plus waterproof?
- 9 Why Note 10 Plus is the best phone?
- 10 Which is better note 10 plus or S20?
- 11 How long will Galaxy Note 10 be supported?
- 12 Is the Samsung Note 10 plus 5G a good phone?
- 13 What phones have the best cameras?
Does the note 10 plus have 3 cameras?
Galaxy Note 10 Plus camera specs There are three camera lenses on the back of the Galaxy Note 10 Plus. A 12-megapixel variable aperture (between f/1.5 and f/2.4) main lens with optical image stabilization, a 12-megapixel f/2.1 telephoto lens returning a 2x optical zoom, and a 16-megapixel f/2.2 ultra wide lens.
What camera does the note 10 plus have?
Quad-camera, including ToF sensor. Primary: 12Mp sensor with 1.4µm pixels, 26mm (equivalent) variable-aperture f/1.5-2.4 lens, dual-pixel AF, OIS. Ultra-wide: 16Mp sensor with 1.0µm pixels, 13mm (equivalent) f/2.2-aperture lens. Tele: 12Mp sensor with 1.0µm pixels, 52mm (equivalent) f/2.1 aperture lens, PDAF, and OIS.
How many megapixels is the Galaxy Note 10 plus?
It houses a dual-aperture 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 12-megapixel telephoto lens and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with the Note 10+/ Note 10+ 5G having an additional VGA Depth Vision Camera allowing for 3D AR mapping.
Is it worth buying Note 10 plus in 2020?
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus was one of the best, most powerful phones of 2019. But this is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus long-term review for 2020, and things have changed a bit. The display just isn’t as nice as recent flagships because of this, and it definitely makes the Note 10 Plus feel a bit behind the curve.
Does Note 10 plus record 4K?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus can shoot video at up to 4K resolution, 60 frames per second (fps), but it doesn’t record at that quality by default. Shooting at 4K increases the video resolution, ideal if you want to watch your home movies on a 4K TV or monitor.
How do I get the best out of my camera on my note 10 plus?
Best 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Camera/Photography Tips and
- SUPER STABLE MODE IN VIDEOS.
- SAVE AS HDR10+ VIDEOS.
- UTILIZE THE ZOOM-IN MIC.
- NIGHT MODE AND ULTRA-WIDE.
- ULTRA WIDE SHAPE CORRECTION.
- EDIT MODES.
- Additional SHOOTING METHODS – S Pen.
- CAPTURE QUIRKY VIDEOS.
How do I take a selfie on my note 10 plus?
How to take a hands-free selfie with the S Pen on your Galaxy Note phone
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced features.
- Tap S Pen. Source: Android Central.
- Tap Air actions.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the toggle to turn it on (it should be enabled by default). Source: Android Central.
Is the note 10 plus waterproof?
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 is rated IP68, using the Ingress Protection rating system. The dust rating is 6 (highest level of protection), and the water resistance rating is 8 (water-resistant up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes).
Why Note 10 Plus is the best phone?
The Note 10 Plus has the best front-facing camera we’ve ever tested. But exclusive to the Note 10 Plus are faster specs, a microSD card slot, bigger battery, and ultra-fast charging speeds. Both 2019 Note phones are missing one thing: a traditional 3.5mm headphone jack.
Which is better note 10 plus or S20?
The screen in the Note 10 Plus is a fraction bigger and it’s certainly squarer, but the S20 Plus boasts a higher pixel density and, more importantly, supports a refresh rate of 120Hz. That’s double the refresh rate of the Note 10 Plus and it means that the S20 Plus feels silky smooth and incredibly responsive.
How long will Galaxy Note 10 be supported?
Samsung Galaxy Note series In the Galaxy Note series, only the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 20 phones are eligible for three years of Android OS updates.
Is the Samsung Note 10 plus 5G a good phone?
The good The Galaxy Note 10 Plus delivers the premium goods, from a killer 6.8-inch screen and all-day battery life to excellent camera tools. The bottom line Samsung closed the camera gap with rivals and created a top-of-the-line phone for people who want the best Android has to offer.
What phones have the best cameras?
The best camera phones you can buy today
- iPhone 12 Pro Max. The best camera phone you can buy.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best camera phone alternative to the iPhone.
- Google Pixel 5a. The best camera phone under $500.
- OnePlus 9 Pro.
- iPhone 12.
- Google Pixel 5.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus.