- 1 What is tour in Dahua?
- 2 What is tour in PTZ camera?
- 3 How do you set Dahua PTZ tour?
- 4 What is PTZ Dahua?
- 5 How do I enable tour in Dahua DVR?
- 6 How do I change my camera order on Hikvision NVR?
- 7 What is auto cruise CCTV?
- 8 What is pattern in PTZ camera?
- 9 How do you preset Dahua PTZ camera?
- 10 What is the default password for Dahua IP camera?
- 11 What is PTZ setup?
- 12 What is PTZ speed?
- 13 How do you zoom in on a Dahua camera?
- 14 What are analog cameras?
What is tour in Dahua?
In other words, this feature makes the cameras’ views to switch from one to another, or from 4 split view to another 4 split view, etc., continuously auto rotating.
What is tour in PTZ camera?
Tours allow the PTZ camera to automatically move between a series of preset positions, and can be set to pause at each preset for a specific amount of time for video monitoring. Note: All the required presets must be added before a new tour can be created.
How do you set Dahua PTZ tour?
Step By Step Instructions From local Monitor
- Log into your DVR.
- Right click and select PTZ from the drop down menu.
- Click the arrow on the right hand side to expand the menu.
- Click Aux Config from the icon shown below.
- Select Tour.
- Select the preset number you wish to add and select add preset.
What is PTZ Dahua?
PTZ cameras use pan, tilt, and zoom functionality to provide both wide-area coverage and great detail. Ultra Series cameras feature high performance sensors, powerful optical zoom, long range IR illumination, and powerful protection to satisfy applications with high performance demands.
How do I enable tour in Dahua DVR?
Step by Step Instructions
- Login to your IP PTZ camera via Internet Explorer.
- Under, “PTZ Settings” click the drop down, and select, “Tour”
- The box immediately below the drop down is the, “Pre-Set Number” This can be set to 1-8 (May vary by model) Ensure that this is currently set to, “1”
How do I change my camera order on Hikvision NVR?
Log into the DVR/NVR locally, Go the MENU, select CAMERA SETUP and then OSD. Select the camera to modify the OSD configuration using the camera dropdown menu.
What is auto cruise CCTV?
Cruising is automatic movement according to pre-set automatic patrol paths even when no one is in control of the camera. 360° Panoramic cruise – When you turn on this mode, the camera will automatically rotate at a set speed at 20° intervals, resting for 10 seconds between each turn.
What is pattern in PTZ camera?
Patterns. The primary difference between a patrol and a pattern can be found in their setup. While a patrol is made up of individual presets or movements, a pattern is one continuous recorded pattern.
How do you preset Dahua PTZ camera?
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into the NVR.
- Select setup.
- Select Event -> Video Detection then select the Enable checkbox.
- On the channel with the PTZ select the preset function and then type in the preset and then select OK.
- Now select OK to Successfully saved! and wait 1 minute.
- Go ahead and test this solution!
What is the default password for Dahua IP camera?
Enter the IP address, Username, Password, and Port number of the camera, then click OK. Note: the default Username and Password for the device is “admin” and “admin” respectively.
What is PTZ setup?
PTZ (pan, tilt, and zoom) cameras are devices that can be moved left and right (pan), up and down (tilt), and zoom in and out. You just need to make preset points for these two different areas and make a tour to let your camera move between them.
What is PTZ speed?
What is a PTZ camera? Pan and tilt security cameras are commonly referred to as PTZ cameras. Here, the name speed domes has established itself due to the sometimes very high rotational speed of up to 400° / second. For the abbreviation PTZ, the P stands for Pan, so pan, T for tilt as tilt and Z for zooming.
How do you zoom in on a Dahua camera?
To zoom, use the cursor to hover over the area you would like to magnify.
- Left Click to make a box (that will highlighted in green)
- Upon releasing the button the display will automatically zoom that section.
- Once displaying the Zoomed section the cursor turns into a hand to grab the image to pane around, as needed.
What are analog cameras?
An analogue camera is a traditional camera used in CCTV systems. It sends video over cable to VCRs or DVRs. IP cameras are all digital cameras that can send signals over cable to be stored in the network.