- 1 Can I use my phone camera to stream?
- 2 How do I enable my camera for streaming?
- 3 How can I use my smartphone as a USB camera?
- 4 Can you stream without a camera?
- 5 How do I set up OBS for streaming?
- 6 How do I use the camera on OBS?
- 7 How do I watch live stream on my phone?
- 8 How do you livestream?
- 9 How can I connect my phone camera to my laptop for live streaming?
Can I use my phone camera to stream?
If your phone runs Android, you can use a free app called DroidCam to turn it into a webcam. The free version has everything you need to get started, though a $5 upgrade to DroidCamX adds 720p video and an experimental high frame rate option, plus it gets rid of the small banner ads.
How do I enable my camera for streaming?
Once you have your game source set up, you can add your webcam. Right-click inside the Sources box and click Add > Video Capture Device and type in a name for your source. This window lets you choose your webcam for your stream.
How can I use my smartphone as a USB camera?
2. Use your android phone as webcam using USB.
- Setup your phone in debugging mode (Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging).
- Connect the phone to your computer via USB (don’t select storage mode if the phone asks while connecting USB).
Can you stream without a camera?
You do NOT need a camera to stream on Twitch. Nowhere in Twitch’s Terms of Service does it say that a camera is required for you to stream on the platform. However, nearly all major streamers use a camera to stream on Twitch because it helps them better connect with their viewers.
How do I set up OBS for streaming?
Just follow these 4 steps to start streaming or recording!
- Run the auto-configuration wizard. When you load OBS Studio for the first time you should see the Auto-Configuration Wizard.
- Set up your audio devices.
- Add your sources for video.
- Test your stream and record settings.
How do I use the camera on OBS?
Plug the webcam into the computer. Head to OBS Studio and click the + button at the bottom of the Sources box. Once there, select the option called Video Capture Device. A new dialog box will open, and the webcam should appear as a video source under Device.
How do I watch live stream on my phone?
Live video streamed to Livestream is viewable on most iOS and Android mobile browsers. Open the browser on your mobile device. You can either type in livestream.com/watch and use the search tool to find an event you are looking for or type in the full URL of the event you are looking for if you know it.
How do you livestream?
How to live stream: 5 basic steps.
- Connect your audio and video sources to the encoder. Make sure everything has power.
- Configure the encoder.
- Configure streaming destination settings.
- Copy and paste URL and stream key from CDN into encoder.
- Click “Start Streaming” on the encoder to go live.
How can I connect my phone camera to my laptop for live streaming?
- Connect your computer and the phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the IP Webcam app on your smartphone.
- Close all other camera apps.
- Launch the IP Webcam app.
- The app will now fire up your phone’s camera and display a URL.
- Enter this URL in any browser on your computer and hit Enter.