- 1 Why my Samsung security camera is not working?
- 2 How do I connect my Samsung security camera to my computer?
- 3 How do I access my DVR over the internet?
- 4 Why won’t my Samsung camera connect to Wi-Fi?
- 5 How do I connect my Samsung nx1000 to Wi-Fi?
- 6 How do I connect my Samsung camera to my Samsung phone?
- 7 Why won’t my security camera connect to my WiFi?
- 8 How do I reinstall my Samsung camera app?
- 9 Does Samsung make security cameras?
- 10 How can I see my Samsung security camera on my phone?
- 11 What is the default IP address for Wisenet cameras?
Why my Samsung security camera is not working?
Reboot the device. Rebooting your security camera will release its cache to flush, re-calibrate the settings, and revise connections. Directly unplug the security camera from its power supply then wait for a few seconds before plugging it again. This will reboot it.
How do I connect my Samsung security camera to my computer?
Here is how:
- Get your security camera charged. Use the power adapter to get the camera plugged-in and charged.
- Use the network cable to connect to the camera and the computer.
- Scan and find out the security camera’s IP address on the computer.
- Change the computer’s IP address to the same network prefix of the IP camera.
How do I access my DVR over the internet?
- Make sure that your Modem is connected to the internet.
- Connect your modem to the internet port on your router.
- Connect your DVR to one of the data ports of your router.
- Connect your DVR to your monitor.
Why won’t my Samsung camera connect to Wi-Fi?
The camera will not connect to Wi-Fi if one of the following condition occurs: The camera cannot detect a Wi-Fi connection. The router is set to an improper channel. There is no Wi-Fi connection within the camera’s range.
How do I connect my Samsung nx1000 to Wi-Fi?
Adriens post is on spot but here it is in 3 simple steps.
- Go to wi-Fi settings on the camera and click on “Remote Viewfinder” feature.
- Go to your Cellphones Wi-Fi and search for the cameras Wi-Fi (ex. AP_SSC_NX300etc.)
- Once connected open the Samsung Smart Camera App on your phone and it should connect.
How do I connect my Samsung camera to my Samsung phone?
Open the Samsung Smart Camera App icon on the phone and make sure it is connected to the camera. After the Samsung Smart Camera App is running normally, the camera will connect to your phone through Wi-Fi for any camera function or file sharing.
Why won’t my security camera connect to my WiFi?
Make Sure There Is No Signal Interference. If there is a bad reach, the IP camera can’t find your WiFi signal, and it cannot connect to the WiFi. The IP camera should not be too far from the router. Check the distance between the IP camera and the router.
How do I reinstall my Samsung camera app?
13. Update the Samsung Galaxy Phone
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Software update.
- Now, tap on download and install.
- After that, your device will automatically detect any new software update; if there’s any make sure you download and install it.
Does Samsung make security cameras?
Samsung Wireless Outdoor Home Security Camera: SNH-E6440BN | Samsung US.
How can I see my Samsung security camera on my phone?
How to Connect Your Security Camera(s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera(s)
- Click the security camera(s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
What is the default IP address for Wisenet cameras?
192.168. 2.128 as shown below.