- 1 How can I fix my Samsung J7 front camera?
- 2 How can I change my camera in Samsung J7?
- 3 Is Samsung J7 prime battery removable?
- 4 Why is my Samsung Galaxy J7 camera blurry?
- 5 Why do cameras fail?
- 6 How many megapixels is the Samsung J7?
- 7 Why Samsung J7 battery drain so fast?
- 8 How long does Samsung J7 battery last?
- 9 What causes unresponsive touch screen?
- 10 Does Samsung offer free screen replacement?
How can I fix my Samsung J7 front camera?
How to fix “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” error on Galaxy J7
- Step 1: Reboot your phone first.
- Step 2: Restart your J7 in safe mode.
- Step 3: Clear the cache and data of the Camera app and other related apps.
- Step 4: Factory reset your Galaxy J7.
How can I change my camera in Samsung J7?
Camera & Video Settings
- ACCESS CAMERA SETTINGS: From the home screen, select the Camera app.
- Select the Settings icon.
- CHANGE PICTURE SIZE: From the Camera settings screen, select Picture size under REAR CAMERA to change the rear camera picture size.
Is Samsung J7 prime battery removable?
The Galaxy J7 Prime clearly changes many notions. It can be a tad slippery and also being all-metal means, the Galaxy J7 Prime comes with a non-removable back cover, and obviously a non-removable battery.
Why is my Samsung Galaxy J7 camera blurry?
The main reason that the Galaxy J7 is taking blurry pictures and videos could be because you might have forgotten to take off the protective plastic casing that is on the camera lens and heart rate monitor of the Galaxy J7. If that casing is still in place, the camera won’t be able to focus properly.
Why do cameras fail?
In many cases, the ‘camera failed’ error occurs because the Camera app has got itself into a bit of a mess. Go into Settings > Applications Manager and then swipe left for All Apps. Scroll down to the Camera app and tap on it. Now tap on Force Stop, then Clear Cache, then Clear Data.
How many megapixels is the Samsung J7?
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J7 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel camera with an f/1.9 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.
Why Samsung J7 battery drain so fast?
The best way to help fix the fast draining battery on the Galaxy J7 is to close these apps when it’s not being used. Another method is to go to Settings -> Accounts and disable sync for the apps you don’t need. You’ll notice when disabling Facebook background sync, the Galaxy J7 battery life will be much better.
How long does Samsung J7 battery last?
The Galaxy J7 packs a 3000mAh Lithium Ion removable battery. It has a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Check out the battery life test scores. The Galaxy J7 lasted for 33 hours and 19 minutes in our Talk Time test.
What causes unresponsive touch screen?
A smartphone touchscreen can become unresponsive for several reasons. For example, a brief hiccup in your phone’s system could render it unresponsive. While this is often the simplest cause of unresponsiveness, other factors like moisture, debris, app glitches and viruses can all have an effect.
Does Samsung offer free screen replacement?
Today, Samsung is proud to announce our Free Repairs for The Frontline* initiative, in partnership with uBreakiFix. This program will provide free repair services for Samsung smartphones, including cracked screen and battery replacement, to all first responders and healthcare professionals through June 30, 2020.