How do you make a Lego candy dispenser?
Here’s how to build it:
- Step 1: Start with a 12 x 12 baseplate or something similar.
- Step 2: Add bricks to the bottom of the base plate to boost it up a little.
- Step 4: Assemble the pieces like this.
- Step 6: Attach the ramp to the base plate as shown.
- Step 7: Add the door pieces like this.
Can you find all Lego instructions online?
Find your LEGO® Building Instructions We’ve made thousands of LEGO instruction booklets available online. Search by theme or year and you’ll find instruction manuals for many of our old and new sets. Download them instantly and you’re ready to build!
Is there an app to build Lego?
The new app sparks children’s creativity and enables them to personalize their digital LEGO BrickHeadz characters, by guiding them through the steps of creative play, from the beginner stage to the free builder. LEGO BrickHeadz Builder AR is an Android-only experience, is free and offers no in-app purchases.
Does Lego have an app?
And there are hours of fun LEGO videos to enjoy with the easy-to-use LEGO TV entertainment app. Kids can even share their builds and interact with other LEGO fans using the LEGO Life app – a safe social media app specially built for boys and girls.