- 1 How do I find the IP address of my IP camera?
- 2 How do I set up a new IP camera?
- 3 How do I connect my IP camera to my phone?
- 4 How do I connect my IP camera wirelessly?
- 5 What IP address is?
- 6 How do I change the IP address of my IP camera?
- 7 How do I use IP camera app?
- 8 Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
- 9 Why won’t my IP camera connect?
- 10 How do I setup a P2P IP camera?
- 11 Can I connect my security camera to my phone?
How do I find the IP address of my IP camera?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I set up a new IP camera?
- Connect the network camera to your Local Area Network (LAN). A LAN is often the home network of a consumer.
- Find the IP address of the network camera. There are a few ways to do it.
- Fix the IP address (i.e. make the IP address static).
- Start using the Wi-Fi.
- Find the new IP again.
How do I connect my IP camera to my phone?
Follow the steps below to connect to an IP Camera using your mobile phone:
- Open the internet browser of your smartphone.
- Type on the browser’s address bar the WAN IP address following with the assigned port separated by a colon.
- Type “admin” on the username.
- Here you will see the IP Camera web Client, with 3 options.
How do I connect my IP camera wirelessly?
How to use Wireless Security Cameras with a WiFi Router
- Step 1: Determine the WiFi strength of your wireless network.
- Step 2: Power and Configure the Wireless Security Camera for your Network.
- Step 3: Access the IP Camera’s Web Interface.
- Step 4: Configuring the WiFi Address.
- Step 5: Connect to Your Wireless Router.
What IP address is?
An IP address is a unique address that identifies a device on the internet or a local network. IP stands for “Internet Protocol,” which is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network.
How do I change the IP address of my IP camera?
Configuring the IP address of the camera
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer then enter the camera’s IP address in the Address bar.
- Enter your camera’s User name and Password then click OK.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click Basic located at the left side of the page.
- Select the Configuration Type.
How do I use IP camera app?
- Connect your computer and the phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the IP Webcam app on your smartphone.
- Close all other camera apps.
- Launch the IP Webcam app.
- The app will now fire up your phone’s camera and display a URL.
- Enter this URL in any browser on your computer and hit Enter.
Can I connect an IP camera directly to my computer?
You can connect your IP camera directly to a PC via network cable as long as you have a power supply to power up the camera and minimum skills for the setup.
Why won’t my IP camera connect?
Check if the power supply of the wireless IP camera is working properly. Make sure the power adapter is plugged into a working socket. If you get a battery powered wireless IP camera, check if the battery is still at work. Change or charge up the battery.
How do I setup a P2P IP camera?
1) This manual shows in a few easy steps how to use the camera via P2P and wifi, so ”plug and play”, via your smartphone or tablet. 2) Take the camera out of the box. 3) Connect the power adaptor to the IP camera. 4) Connect a RJ45 network cable to your camera and the other end to your router or switch.
Can I connect my security camera to my phone?
You can link your smartphone or tablet to CCTV Security Pros recorders by simply scanning a QR code. Seamless Phone Connectivity – Sometimes, viewing security cameras live on your cell phone may cause network interference on your phone.