- 1 How do I change the IP address of my IP camera?
- 2 How do I find the IP address of my Ezviz camera?
- 3 How do I connect my Ezviz camera to a new WIFI?
- 4 How do I find the IP address for my IP camera?
- 5 How do I configure an IP address?
- 6 How do I locate my IP address?
- 7 What IP address is?
- 8 How do I access my Ezviz camera?
- 9 How do I transfer my EZVIZ camera to another phone?
- 10 How do I reset my EZVIZ WiFi camera?
- 11 Can EZVIZ work without WiFi?
How do I change the IP address of my IP camera?
Configuring the IP address of the camera
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer then enter the camera’s IP address in the Address bar.
- Enter your camera’s User name and Password then click OK.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click Basic located at the left side of the page.
- Select the Configuration Type.
How do I find the IP address of my Ezviz camera?
Go to Configuration> Advanced Configuration> Network> TCP/IP. And then we can check the IP of LAN NIC. It is 192.168. 1.9.
How do I connect my Ezviz camera to a new WIFI?
Ensure that your EZVIZ device is in ready mode or Wi-Fi configuration mode > then use the EZVIZ mobile app for device Wi-Fi configuration. Within the EZVIZ mobile app, from the home page, tap on the name/serial number of the device > then tap on “Wi-Fi” and follow the prompts and complete the setup.
How do I find the IP address for my IP camera?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I configure an IP address?
Android: Go to Settings, tap Connections then tap Wi-Fi. From here, tap on the network you’re currently connected to. Tap the gear-shaped icon to the right of the network. Your IP address will be displayed here, but go to the bottom of the screen and tap Advanced, then tap IP Settings.
How do I locate my IP address?
On an Android smartphone or tablet: Settings > Wireless & Networks (or “Network & Internet” on Pixel devices) > select the WiFi network that you’re connected to > Your IP address is displayed alongside other network information.
What IP address is?
An IP address is a unique address that identifies a device on the internet or a local network. IP stands for “Internet Protocol,” which is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network.
How do I access my Ezviz camera?
Open the Web browser and input www.ezvizlife.com for signing in the EZVIZ Cloud. Enter the user name and password, and click For optimal use, please log in with Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer 8 or higher version).
How do I transfer my EZVIZ camera to another phone?
How to Share EZVIZ Devices with Friends and Family?
- Log into the EZVIZ mobile app.
- Select the camera you wish to share > then from the top right corner, tap on the share icon.
- Follow the prompt > input the customer’s valid email/phone number registered with EZVIZ.
- Click on “OK” to complete the settings.
How do I reset my EZVIZ WiFi camera?
How to reset the EZVIZ security camera? Hold the reset button for 5-10 secs; wait for the prompt informing you that the device has been reset successfully. Some cameras will not give you the prompt; however wait for 1-2 mins for the indicator lights to flash blue. Generally, reset takes about 1-2 mins.
Can EZVIZ work without WiFi?
No. For EZVIZ cameras to function properly, the camera needs to be connected to a reliable internet WiFi router and connected to a reliable power supply. There is no direct connection option.