- 1 How do I reset my IDIS camera?
- 2 How do I setup my remote camera?
- 3 How do I connect my Tiandy camera?
- 4 How do I connect my IP camera to my phone?
- 5 Can I plug PoE camera into router?
- 6 How do I setup a wireless PTZ camera?
- 7 How can I install IP camera without Internet?
- 8 How do I setup my Tiandy NVR?
- 9 How do I reset my NVR password?
How do I reset my IDIS camera?
It’s also possible to do a factory reset by pressing and releasing the reset button while the camera is turned on or using the IDIS Discovery program from a remote location. A factory reset will reboot the system.
How do I setup my remote camera?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I connect my Tiandy camera?
Connecting to your Tiandy IP camera* The settings for Tiandy cameras are built right into our free surveillance software – click “Add” then “IP camera with wizard” to automatically setup your Tiandy cameras. Remember to also try connecting via ONVIF as Tiandy cameras may support ONVIF connections as well.
How do I connect my IP camera to my phone?
Follow the steps below to connect to an IP Camera using your mobile phone:
- Open the internet browser of your smartphone.
- Type on the browser’s address bar the WAN IP address following with the assigned port separated by a colon.
- Type “admin” on the username.
- Here you will see the IP Camera web Client, with 3 options.
Can I plug PoE camera into router?
A: Yes, you can connect the PoE switch to your router using a Cat5E or Cat6 Ethernet cable up to 300ft (92m) in length, and you can connect the IP cameras up to 300ft (92m) from the PoE switch.
How do I setup a wireless PTZ camera?
Connecting all of your cameras and devices
- Connect Cameras to Switch.
- Connect Laptop to Switch.
- Make sure your laptop and cameras are on the same IP Range.
- If they are not login to your DHCP Router / Switch and check the IP Range.
- Set the Camera’s IP Addresses to the correct range.
- Add your wireless device to the WiFi.
How can I install IP camera without Internet?
Step 1: Connect an Ethernet cable from the Ethernet port of the camera to the router. Then, connect an Ethernet cable from the computer directly to the same router. Make sure the router and camera are turned on. Step 2: Open the Amcrest IP Config tool and allow the software to locate the IP address for your camera.
How do I setup my Tiandy NVR?
CONNECTING Tiandy Camera(s) to Manual Add:
- Right click and go to the Main Menu > Cameras > Basic Configuration.
- Click Search then wait a few seconds,select the cameras that you want to add, then click Add.
- You can also manually add cameras, Click Manual Add, select the Channel No.
- Click Confirm and it is ok.
How do I reset my NVR password?
Method: Simply input the local IP address of your NVR, then click “Reset”. The reset will take more than 20 seconds to complete, then you need to manually reboot the NVR. The username and password will reset to default (user: admin; password: blank/empty).