- 1 How do I update my camera on my Galaxy S9?
- 2 Is S9+ still good in 2021?
- 3 Will S9 plus get Android 11?
- 4 How do I update my camera on my Samsung?
- 5 How can I update my S9 plus to Android 10?
- 6 How do I improve the camera quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9+?
- 7 What is the best camera setting for Samsung S9 plus?
- 8 Why are my S9 pictures blurry?
- 9 Is Samsung S9 plus worth buying in 2021?
- 10 Should I upgrade from S9 to S21?
- 11 Is S9 Plus waterproof?
- 12 Should I update to Android 11?
- 13 Will Galaxy S9 get Android 12?
How do I update my camera on my Galaxy S9?
You can download it over the air on your phone – open the Settings app, select Software update, then tap Download and install. You can also find the latest firmware for the S9 and S9+ in our firmware archive for manually updating your device using a Windows PC.
Is S9+ still good in 2021?
Best answer: No. The Galaxy S9 is a fine a phone and can hold its own in 2021 thanks to its solid specs, great screen, and updated software that gets you to Android 10. If you already own one, it should be fine this year, but just barely.
Will S9 plus get Android 11?
S9/S9+ ANDROID 11 – UPDATE SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 AND S9 PLUS TO ANDROID 11 – YouTube.
How do I update my camera on my Samsung?
How to Update Camera Firmware on an Android Samsung Galaxy
- On your Homescreen, Tap the App Drawer.
- In the camera app Tap the Settings button at the bottom left.*
- Now, finally – you’ll be on the firmware updater screen.
How can I update my S9 plus to Android 10?
You can check the availability of the Android 10 update on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ unit and download the fresh experience by going to Settings > Software update. Just earlier this week, Samsung reportedly started rolling out Android 10 with One UI 2.0 for the Galaxy S9 series in Germany and the US.
How do I improve the camera quality on my Samsung Galaxy S9+?
Be sure to pre-order your case today!
- Tip 1: Use Pro-Mode. This is probably one of my favorite features of the Galaxy devices: Pro-Mode.
- Tip 2: Select your Aperture. Another new feature that the S9/S9+ has is the ability to select the aperture of 1.4 and 2.4.
- Tip 3: Live Focus (only for the S9+)
What is the best camera setting for Samsung S9 plus?
- Picture Size: Leave this on 4:3 (12 MP) to get the highest resolution possible for photos.
- Video Size: Set this to UHD (60 fps) for maximum quality and frame rate.
- Timer: Leave this set to Off.
- HDR (Rich Tone): Leave this set to Auto for best results.
- Tracking AF: Leave this set to Off.
Why are my S9 pictures blurry?
Start by launching the Camera app. Now tap on the gear icon on the bottom left side of the screen and access the camera settings. Then identify the option that says Picture Stabilization. Once you find it, turn this feature off.
Is Samsung S9 plus worth buying in 2021?
Is it worth buying an S9 in 2021? With the S9 now costing around $200 on the refurbished market, it surely is still a good buy. Since this phone was Samsung’s flagship release in 2018 (together with the S9 Plus and Note 9) you can expect fast internals that will make the phone stay speedy for a few years to come.
Should I upgrade from S9 to S21?
Samsung’s Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus still offer 4K 60fps video recording, IP68 ratings, solid QHD+ AMOLED displays, headphone jacks, Dex support, and wireless charging. That’s a very compelling list of features. However, the Galaxy S21 is definitely worth considering if you plan to move to a 5G tariff.
Is S9 Plus waterproof?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ is rated IP68, using the Ingress Protection rating system. The dust rating is 6 (highest level of protection), and the water resistance rating is 8 (water-resistant up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes). Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 5 feet for more than 30 minutes.
Should I update to Android 11?
If you want the latest technology first—such as 5G—Android is for you. If you can wait for a more polished version of new features, head to iOS. In all, Android 11 is a worthy upgrade—as long as your phone model supports it. It’s still a PCMag Editors’ Choice, sharing that distinction with the also-impressive iOS 14.
Will Galaxy S9 get Android 12?
If Samsung hasn’t confirmed Android 11 for your phone or tablet, you won’t get upgraded to Android 12. That means devices like the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 9 will get left behind. 1