- 1 Does the Note 8 have a flash?
- 2 Does the Note 8 have a good camera?
- 3 Does Note 8 have night mode on camera?
- 4 Which is better Note 8 or S8?
- 5 How do I turn off the flash notification on my note 8?
- 6 How do I turn on my camera on my Samsung Note 8?
- 7 What kind of camera does the note 8 have?
- 8 How long does redmi Note 8 battery last?
- 9 How long does a note 8 battery last?
Does the Note 8 have a flash?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 gives you the ability to be notified of new incoming calls via flash. That means that the LED flash of the camera lights up when you receive a call or a new message.
Does the Note 8 have a good camera?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 camera was at launch the best on any phone we’ve tested for three reasons: it captures clear, colorful photos, has a brilliant new bokeh (background blur) effect, and it sets you up with an easy-to-use, yet full-featured camera app. Samsung’s telephoto lens is also better.
Does Note 8 have night mode on camera?
Note 8 also boasts of a Night Mode feature so you can have clear images even in the dark.
Which is better Note 8 or S8?
Between its excellent dual-lens cameras and S Pen features, the Galaxy Note 8 is worth the nearly $1,000 price tag for Android enthusiasts who want the absolute best of the best. On the other hand, the Galaxy S8 is the better value who want Samsung’s great image quality, display and immersive Infinity Display for less.
How do I turn off the flash notification on my note 8?
How to Turn Off the Galaxy Note 8 Notification LED
- Tap the gear-shaped Settings button in the notification bar (or find Settings in the app tray)
- Select Display.
- Scroll down to LED Indicator.
- Uncheck or turn off the switch.
How do I turn on my camera on my Samsung Note 8?
Samsung Galaxy Note8 – Common Camera Settings
- From a Home screen, tap Camera. (lower-right).
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Select an option. Rear Camera.
- Tap the Flash icon to select an option: Off.
- Tap the Rear or Front Facing Camera icon.
- From the Default screen, swipe right then tap Panorama.
What kind of camera does the note 8 have?
The Note 8 gets a second rear-facing camera, just like the one you’ll find on the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. The main camera is a 12MP sensor behind a wide-angle, f/1.7 lens. The second is another 12MP sensor behind a zoomed lens that provides 2x optical zoom behind a f/2.4 aperture.
How long does redmi Note 8 battery last?
Impressive battery life The Redmi Note 8 packs a 4000mAh battery – similar to the Note 7. For me, the Redmi Note 8 lasts easily for one full day in a single charge. The good thing about the battery department of the phone is the bundled 18W fast charger. Yes, the phone includes the 18W fast charger inside the box.
How long does a note 8 battery last?