- 1 Why won’t my security camera connect to my WiFi?
- 2 Why won’t my phone connect to my security camera?
- 3 Why is my security camera not working?
- 4 How do I connect my home camera to my phone?
- 5 Why does my WiFi camera keep disconnecting?
- 6 How do I get my security camera back online?
- 7 How do I get my security cameras on my phone?
- 8 What to do if CCTV camera is not working?
- 9 What security camera works without WiFi?
- 10 What app can I use to view my cameras?
Why won’t my security camera connect to my WiFi?
Make Sure There Is No Signal Interference. If there is a bad reach, the IP camera can’t find your WiFi signal, and it cannot connect to the WiFi. The IP camera should not be too far from the router. Check the distance between the IP camera and the router.
Why won’t my phone connect to my security camera?
Reboot the Security Camera to Fix Issues. The ”Golden Rule” in IT troubleshooting, especially for the not working security cameras, is to reboot the device. You can reboot your security camera to release the cache to flush, settings to recalibrate, and connections to self revise.
Why is my security camera not working?
Reboot the device. Rebooting your security camera will release its cache to flush, re-calibrate the settings, and revise connections. Directly unplug the security camera from its power supply then wait for a few seconds before plugging it again. This will reboot it.
How do I connect my home camera to my phone?
How to Connect Your Security Camera(s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera(s)
- Click the security camera(s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
Why does my WiFi camera keep disconnecting?
If the camera keeps disconnecting, maybe the WiFi signal is not so good. Please check your network enviroment: 1: Check the WiFi antenna to make sure whether it is loose or not. 2: Check the camera and the WiFi Hotspot distance is not far and whether it is blocked by several walls.
How do I get my security camera back online?
You can reset your home router and/or modem. A) Power off the camera (unplug the camera, or hold the button down for 5 seconds until the lights turn off; press it to turn it back on after about 1 minute.) 3. If the camera is still offline, you can factory reset your camera.
How do I get my security cameras on my phone?
HOW TO CONNECT CCTV TO ANDROID OR IPhone?
- Step 1: CONNECT DVR TO MONITOR DIRECTLY.
- Step 2: CONFIGURE CCTV DVR SETTINGS.
- Step 3: NOW CONFIGURE WIFI ROUTER FOR DVR.
- Step 4: CONNECT DVR TO WIFI VIA LAN CABLE.
- Step 5: CHECK THE SETTINGS.
- Step 6: NOW CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE.
What to do if CCTV camera is not working?
Top ten troubleshooting tips for IP CCTV cameras
- Verify camera power and connection:
- Discover and ping camera:
- Know username / password:
- Check ARP tables:
- Confirm no IP conflict:
- Upgrade firmware:
- Reboot camera:
- Check cabling:
What security camera works without WiFi?
Arlo Go Mobile Security Camera is the ideal security monitoring solution when traveling or in areas with limited or no WiFi access. Arlo Go works anywhere by supporting 3G/4G LTE wireless connections.
What app can I use to view my cameras?
With the Smartvue Android App installed, you can view your live video feed, playback archived recordings, swipe the screen to change cameras, control display settings as needed, monitor multiple cameras at once, and control PTZ functions. It also works with a wide variety of IP camera brands and body styles.