- 1 Can you select all photos on iPhone?
- 2 How do I select all my photos at once?
- 3 How do you select all on iPhone?
- 4 How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone text?
- 5 How do you select multiple pictures on a keyboard?
- 6 How do I delete all photos from my iPhone 12?
- 7 How do I delete all my photos at once?
- 8 How do you select all?
- 9 Can I airdrop all my photos at once?
- 10 How do I select all photos on iPhone to delete?
- 11 Why can’t I select all on Iphone?
- 12 How do I select all on mobile?
- 13 How do I select all mail on iPhone?
Can you select all photos on iPhone?
All replies Go down to the bottom of “All Photos” then tap the last photo. When you see the blue checkmark swipe your finger across all photos towards the upper border of the display and hold down, while all photos are scrolling along below your finger. it will take some time to select all photos this way.
How do I select all my photos at once?
How to Select All in Google Photos on an Android Device
- Open Google Photos.
- Tap and hold the first photo you want to select.
- Scroll down to the end to select other photos.
- All selected photos will have a blue checkmark sign.
- The number of selected photos will show up at the top-left corner of your screen.
How do you select all on iPhone?
How To Select All on iPhone
- Essentially, what you want to do is press down on a single word in the section of text that you want to select.
- After second, lift your finger.
- You will then be able to move the pointers around to select how much or how little of the text you want to select.
How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone text?
Using iPadOS or iOS 13?
- Open Messages.
- Open a conversation that has photos you wish to save.
- Tap the name(s) at the top of the message and then tap on the “i” button.
- Scroll down to the Photos section and tap See All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Choose which photos you wish to save and once you select them all, tap Save.
How do you select multiple pictures on a keyboard?
Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and using your trackpad or external mouse, click on all the other files you wish to select one by one. 3. When you’ve clicked all the files you wish to select, let go of the Ctrl key.
How do I delete all photos from my iPhone 12?
If you’re deleting all of your photos, ensure that none remain in the “Library” tab.
- Navigate to the “Albums” tab.
- Select “Recently Deleted.”
- Tap “Select” in the top-right corner.
- “Delete All” or “Recover All” will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Delete All” to permanently erase your deleted photos.
How do I delete all my photos at once?
Delete photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap and hold a photo or video you want to move to the trash. You can select multiple items.
- At the top, tap Delete.
How do you select all?
Select all of the text in your document or on your screen by holding down the “Ctrl” key and pressing the letter “A”. 18 Tech Support Reps Are Online! Microsoft Answers Today: 65. Remember the “Select All” shortcut (“Ctrl+A”) by associating the letter “A” with the word “All”.
Can I airdrop all my photos at once?
WiFi and cellular service aren’t necessary when using Airdrop. Phone numbers are irrelevant, and the iPhone has the ability to Airdrop multiple full resolution photos at once! Members of our group were using different iPhone carriers from other countries, doesn’t matter, Airdrop doesn’t use cellular data.
How do I select all photos on iPhone to delete?
You can delete all of your photos at once manually by opening your “All Photos” folder, tapping “Select,” lightly tapping the last photo, and then swiping across and up the screen.
Why can’t I select all on Iphone?
Just tap a neutral blank space in the text box and then tap a space between words. The Select All option will pop up in the menu.
How do I select all on mobile?
Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view ].
How do I select all mail on iPhone?
Instead of hitting “Edit” in the Apple Mail app, use a two-finger swipe gesture to select multiple emails right away. Slide two fingers up or down from the first email you want to select, then let go when all of the messages you want our selected.