- 1 How do I get the best out of my Huawei P20 Pro camera?
- 2 How waterproof is the Huawei P20 Pro?
- 3 Is Huawei P20 Pro encrypted?
- 4 How can I improve my camera quality in Huawei P20?
- 5 How do I take a selfie with my Huawei P20 Pro?
- 6 Can you take photos underwater with Huawei P20 Pro?
- 7 Can you get Google on Huawei P20 Pro?
- 8 Is the Huawei P20 Pro worth buying?
- 9 Can you make a secret photo album on Huawei?
- 10 How do I lock my pictures on my Huawei?
- 11 How do I lock a photo album on my Huawei?
- 12 How do I encrypt my Huawei p20?
- 13 How do I encrypt my Huawei?
- 14 How do I encrypt my Huawei p20 Lite?
How do I get the best out of my Huawei P20 Pro camera?
HOW TO 11 tips for using the Huawei P20 Pro to its full potential
- 01 Turn off Master AI.
- 02 Set Display to bright.
- 03 Set Display Temperature to Normal, Cold.
- 04 Separate focus from exposure point.
- 05 Wait for Night Mode focus to lock in.
- 06 Night mode adjusts time based on light.
How waterproof is the Huawei P20 Pro?
The phone is water resistant to IP67, meaning it can handle submersion in one meter of fresh water for 30 minutes but don’t start dunking it for fun. There’s a fingerprint scanner below the Huawei P20 Pro’s display and, like those of every recent higher-end Huawei, it’s extremely fast.
Is Huawei P20 Pro encrypted?
In response to your question, please be informed that the Huawei P20 Pro device it is not encrypted. However, all the information you are saving on the “file safe” it is encrypted. This means that the information is private and it can be accessed only by you.
How can I improve my camera quality in Huawei P20?
Summary: How to set up the Huawei P20 Pro’s camera
- Set the screen to display natural colours.
- Hide the notch.
- Set the resolution to 40Mp in Pro Mode.
- Shoot raw in Pro mode.
- Activate the Grid and Level display.
- Enable Ultra Snapshot.
- Set the video size to FHD 1080p 1920 x 1080 and use the Stabiliser.
How do I take a selfie with my Huawei P20 Pro?
Open the Camera and press to switch to the front camera. Then go to More and select Panorama. Panoramic selfies can be taken only in portrait mode; this feature does not work in landscape mode. Hold your phone steady and tap to take the first picture.
Can you take photos underwater with Huawei P20 Pro?
On the viewfinder screen, go to More > Underwater and select Underwater. You can then: Take a photo: Press the Volume up button to take a photo, or press and hold the Volume up button to take burst photos. Record a video: Press the Volume down button to record a video.
Can you get Google on Huawei P20 Pro?
Install apps from Google Play on your Huawei P20 Pro Android 8.1. You can add new functions to your phone by installing apps from Google Play. To install apps, you need to set up your phone for internet and activate your Google account on your phone. If you’ve selected a paid app, press the price to install the app.
Is the Huawei P20 Pro worth buying?
If you want great low light image quality you can get in a phone matched with near-unbeatable battery life in a phone of this size, the Huawei P20 Pro is absolutely worth a buy. You just need to be willing to trade away some brand prestige and a little software gloss here and there.
Can you make a secret photo album on Huawei?
In order to hide photos on Android phones from Huawei and HTC, you can easily do that by following these steps: First: Open the Gallery app on your phone. Second: Select the photos or Album you want to hide. Third: Click on the Menu icon on the upper-right corner of the screen and click Hide.
How do I lock my pictures on my Huawei?
Go to Settings > Security & privacy > File safe. Then tap on Enable to set the password which we need to use to lock the files on Huawei phone. You can choose to associate fingerprint to quickly access the File safe and files saved in it.
How do I lock a photo album on my Huawei?
1. Go to “SettingsSecurity”, and choose Privacy protection. 2. Enter owner password or PIN to confirm owner password.
How do I encrypt my Huawei p20?
- Open the Settings app.
- Type security or encrypt in the search bar to find related settings.
- Tap the option to encrypt your device.
- When prompted, set a lock screen password, PIN, or other authentication method (if allowed by your organization).
How do I encrypt my Huawei?
External Way to Encrypt Huawei Android Phone Step 1: Choose SettingsSecurity. Tap Set Card 1 lock under Card lock. Step 2: When you see Lock SIM card is off, turn it on and type a PIN. Tap OK to make PIN available to use phone.
How do I encrypt my Huawei p20 Lite?
Make sure you have your Public SIM PIN before you start the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Security & privacy.
- Scroll to and select More settings.
- Select Encryption and credentials.
- Select Set SIM lock.
- Select SIM 1 or SIM 2 and select Change SIM PIN.
- Enter your Old SIM PIN and select OK.