How do you make a simple cardboard camera?
Cut a 2-inch section from a cardboard tube and glue it to the center of the box to make a camera lens. Cover the camera and camera lens with washi tape. Cut a small rectangular hole above the lens on the front of the box. Then cut out a rectangular hole in the same spot on the back of the box to create a viewfinder.
How can I make a homemade camera?
How to Make a Pinhole Camera
- Cut a square hole. Cut a square hole into the middle of one of your pieces of card stock.
- Tape foil over the hole. Tape a piece of aluminum foil over the hole.
- Poke a hole in the foil. Use your pin or paper clip to poke a small hole in the aluminum foil.
- Try it out.
- Get creative.
How do you make a pinhole camera?
Use the point of a sharp pencil to punch a hole in one of the shorter ends of the shoe box.
- Ask an adult to use an X-Acto knife to cut a square in the opposite end of the box, directly across from the hole.
- Use scissors to cut a square of wax paper that measures 3 inches (7.62 centimeters) on each side.
How is a pinhole camera made?
The pinhole may be punched or drilled using a sewing needle or small diameter bit through a piece of tinfoil or thin aluminum or brass sheet. This piece is then taped to the inside of the light-tight box behind a hole cut through the box. A cylindrical oatmeal container may be made into a pinhole camera.
What is a camera prop?
Plastic coin bank in a shape of a Movie Camera. Use it as a prop, table-centerpiece, decoration item, or just as a coin bank. ”
What kind of cameras were used in the 1930s?
Kodak Box cameras of the 1930’s were inexpensive and very simple to use. Their name comes from the shape of the camera, most were rectangular and were in a rigid case. The box camera had very few controls, an instant shutter or a timed shutter which stayed open as long as the lever was held down.