- 1 How Share Xiaomi home camera?
- 2 How do I access my MI 360 camera remotely?
- 3 Can I connect more than one phone to the same camera?
- 4 Can Mi camera work without wifi?
- 5 How do I access xiaomi CCTV?
- 6 How do I connect my MI camera to multiple phones?
- 7 Can I access Mi camera from anywhere?
- 8 How do I connect my home camera to my phone?
- 9 How do you share a security camera?
- 10 Can you use Mi home camera as webcam?
Through the Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P control interface in the Mi Home app, you can set your security camera as a shared device under the General Se ings menu, and invite your friends to view the camera remotely. Your friends will be required to download the Mi Home app and log in with his/her Xiaomi account.
How do I access my MI 360 camera remotely?
How to connect Xiaomi xiaofang IP camera to phone via Remote mode?
- Prepare the essentials you’ll use during the connection.
- Connect the IP camera to power source.
- Install the connection App – Mi Home.
- Sign in the Mi Home App.
- Add device.
- Choose Remote mode to connect the devices.
- Connect the camera to a WLAN network.
Can I connect more than one phone to the same camera?
No, you cannot connect more than one phone to the same camera at the same time. However you can unpair the previous phone with the camera and connect using a new phone again.
Can Mi camera work without wifi?
Sadly, this feature will require you to have a live internet connection to the camera at all times. If there is no internet, the camera stores the video feed on the camera’s micro SD card where you can access it from your smartphone and view it at your convenience.
How do I access xiaomi CCTV?
Connect and Install MI Security Camera 360 on Phone
- First of all, you need to download and install the Mi Home app on your smartphone.
- Next, open the app and sign in with your Mi account credentials.
- On the next screen, tap on the “+” (Add device) button given on the top right corner.
How do I connect my MI camera to multiple phones?
(1) Select and hold on the device to share, the “Share” button will pop up at the bottom of the screen. Jump to Step 8 if you choose this way. (2) Select the device to share, the device video screen will start to load and you should see something like below. Select the “three dots” in the red square.
Can I access Mi camera from anywhere?
Home and office users can keep watch on their premises from anywhere in the world. Xiaomi’s 360-degree camera runs on a simple micro USB power cord and a 5V power adapter, but when connected to the internet, it can keep an eye out for everything that happens behind your back.
How do I connect my home camera to my phone?
How to Connect Your Security Camera(s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera(s)
- Click the security camera(s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
To share your camera, go to the Home screen in the app. Click on Discover in the bottom right. Click on “Share Setting”. In Share Setting, under My devices, click on the camera you want to share.
Can you use Mi home camera as webcam?
One of the options is to use your old phone as a web camera, as I did. I took an old Xiaomi Mi 4i and turned into a web camera so that I can video chat with my colleagues or friends on Skype or Zoom. There are plenty of free apps that can be used to turn your old phone into a workable web camera.