- 1 How do I clear my Samsung camera?
- 2 How do I clean my Samsung Note 3?
- 3 How do I fix my camera failed on my note 3?
- 4 How can I boost my Galaxy Note 3?
- 5 How do I change the camera quality on my Samsung?
- 6 Why are my Samsung pictures blurry?
- 7 How do I boot into recovery Note 3?
- 8 How do I do a hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
- 9 How do I restart my camera on my Android phone?
- 10 Why does my phone’s camera not work?
- 11 How do I turn off Smart Stay?
How do I clear my Samsung camera?
How to Change the Resolution on Your Android Tablet’s Camera
- Display the Camera app’s shooting modes.
- Touch the Settings icon.
- Choose Resolution & Quality.
- Choose a mode and a camera.
- Choose a resolution or video quality setting from the list.
How do I clean my Samsung Note 3?
When “GALAXY Note 3” appears on the screen, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys. Press the Volume down key to highlight wipe data / factory reset. Press Power button to select.
How do I fix my camera failed on my note 3?
Restart the phone. If restarting doesn’t work, clear the cache and data of the camera app by Settings > Applications > Application manager > Camera app. Then tap Force Stop, and go to the Storage menu, where you select Clear Data and Clear Cache.
How can I boost my Galaxy Note 3?
Galaxy Note 3: speed up the interface
- Double-tap the home button.
- You should find yourself in S Voice. Look for the Options and then Settings.
- Go to Settings > General and untick “open via home key”
- Close S Voice.
How do I change the camera quality on my Samsung?
To change the camera settings, run the camera and touch the options icon.
- When the Clock screen is displayed, touch and drag the screen from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Select Options icon.
- The available camera settings (subjects to the current mode used, “Camera” or “Video” )
Why are my Samsung pictures blurry?
You can try clearing the cache of your camera app. Go into system settings > applications > sort by all > camera. Clear the cache for the camera. This frees up memory and may clear some type of issue that was causing your phone to take blurred pics.
How do I boot into recovery Note 3?
Press and hold ‘Volume Up + Home + Power’ buttons together and release them as soon as you see the Galaxy NOTE 3 logo on your phone’s screen. Your phone will boot into recovery mode. Use Volume buttons to navigate Up and Down between options and use Power button to select an option in recovery.
How do I do a hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power keys at the same time. When the logo “GALAXY Note 3” appears on the screen, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
How do I restart my camera on my Android phone?
Method 1: Restart the Camera Exit the camera app on your Android. Wait for few minutes and then tap on the Camera icon to restart the app. This should fix the error, ‘unfortunately camera has stopped working’. The method is usually helpful when you have left your camera on for longer period or put it at standby mode.
Why does my phone’s camera not work?
If the camera or flashlight is not working on Android, you can try to clear the app’s data. This action automatically Resets the camera app system. Go to SETTINGS > APPS & NOTIFICATIONS (select, “See all Apps”) > scroll to CAMERA > STORAGE > Tap, “Clear Data”. Next, check to see if the camera is working fine.
How do I turn off Smart Stay?
You can turn off Smart Stay either in the Advanced Features screen by tapping the Smart Stay toggle button, or in the Smart Stay screen by tapping Off. At that point, you can switch to another app or return to the Home page and use your smartphone or tablet as you usually do.