- 1 How do I change my camera name on Dahua NVR?
- 2 How do I change my WIFI camera name?
- 3 How can I customize my phone camera?
- 4 How do I set my camera name?
- 5 How do I change my Dahua pattern?
- 6 How do I connect my Dahua camera?
- 7 How do I change the wifi on my Xiaomi camera?
- 8 How do I change the password on my wireless camera?
- 9 How do I change device name in Device Manager?
- 10 How do I rename my Droidcam?
How do I change my camera name on Dahua NVR?
On the next window click on the Camera section. Step 3. Here you can change the name (or title) for all the cameras hooked up to the Dahua recorder. Note: If you’re using a non-Dahua IP camera but a Dahua NVR, you may need to rename the camera (directly) by accessing it on the web browser.
How do I change my WIFI camera name?
To change the camera names go to Main Menu>Camera>OSD. In that section, you can edit the “Camera Name” Option, please click apply at the bottom before selecting another camera at the top.
How can I customize my phone camera?
To change the camera settings, run the camera and touch the options icon.
- When the Clock screen is displayed, touch and drag the screen from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Select Options icon.
- The available camera settings (subjects to the current mode used, “Camera” or “Video” )
How do I set my camera name?
To change the camera names go to Menu>Camera Management>Advanced>Basic>IP Camera Name. In that section, you can edit the “Camera Name” Option, please click apply at the bottom before selecting another camera.
How do I change my Dahua pattern?
Step by Step Instructions
- Login to your IP Camera via Internet Explorer.
- On the right hand side click, “PTZ Settings” and make sure, “Pattern” is selected in the drop down menu.
- Click, “Add”
- Move the camera to the location you wish the pattern to begin, and press, “Start Rec”
How do I connect my Dahua camera?
Step by Step Instructions
- From the Main Menu Select Camera.
- Select Remote Device ➞ Select Device Search. You can also get to this selection by right clicking on any view which will show a sub menu for remote device search.
- Check mark cameras to be added ➞ Select add.
How do I change the wifi on my Xiaomi camera?
Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Make sure the camera is correctly connected to the app.
- Select “Settings” button on the upper right corner of the app’s camera control page.
- Tap “Wi-Fi settings” to change your account number and password.
How do I change the password on my wireless camera?
Changing Passwords on IP Cameras
- Log into the camera using Internet Explorer or Firefox web browsers with the current administrator password.
- After logging into the camera, go to the Configuration tab.
- Choose the desired user and click on the Modify button.
- Enter the new password.
How do I change device name in Device Manager?
How to Rename Devices In Device Manager
- Look for the device you want to rename and right click on it and click on Properties.
- Now go to Details Tab and click on Property dropdown menu and select driver key and copy the key that appears.
How do I rename my Droidcam?
To use Droidcam with the site, you can try to rename one of the Droidcam video sources: Go to Start > Run and open regedit. Here change the “FriendlyName” value from DroidCam Source 2 to something else without the word “droidcam”. Close and reopen your browser, go back to ome.tv and see if it’ll accept the camera now.