- 1 How can I turn my webcam into a surveillance camera?
- 2 How can I use my laptop webcam as CCTV camera?
- 3 How can I watch my camera on my computer?
- 4 Can I view my webcam remotely?
- 5 Can I use a WIFI camera as a webcam?
- 6 Can I connect my IP camera directly to PC?
- 7 How can I view my iPhone camera on my computer?
- 8 How can I connect my phone camera to my computer?
- 9 How do I access my Yawcam remotely?
How can I turn my webcam into a surveillance camera?
The 5 Best Software to Convert your WebCam into a Security Camera
- iSpyconnect. Download Now. iSpy is an open source software and is one of the leading names in the surveillance niche.
- Ivideon. Download Now.
- Contacam. Download Now.
- NetCam Studio. Download Now.
- Yawcam. Download Now.
How can I use my laptop webcam as CCTV camera?
- Download Yawcam and install the program.
- From the Yawcam console, choose the Settings tab.
- Navigate to Device > Change to and select integrated camera.
- Choose how you’d like to output the imagery whether File (saved to location), FTP (uploaded to server), HTTP (uploaded to web), or Stream.
How can I watch my camera on my computer?
To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start button, and then select Camera in the list of apps. If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start button, select Settings > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera.
Can I view my webcam remotely?
Many programs available enable you to view your webcam remotely, including Skype, TeamViewer and Chrome Remote Desktop. After you’ve installed the software on your computer and configured it, you can access your webcam feed from any computer or compatible mobile device with Internet access.
Can I use a WIFI camera as a webcam?
So, can you use an IP camera as a webcam? The answer is yes. This can be done using a free software on the PC that receives and understands the encoded video stream coming in from the IP camera over the local network and converts it into an integrated webcam, selectable in different video conferencing applications.
Can I connect my IP camera directly to PC?
You can connect your IP camera directly to a PC via network cable as long as you have a power supply to power up the camera and minimum skills for the setup.
How can I view my iPhone camera on my computer?
Launch the webcam application on the iPhone. The app will automatically search for a desktop webcam client on the same Wi-Fi network, and then connect to it. The PC client will display the image being captured by the iPhone once the connection has been established.
How can I connect my phone camera to my computer?
- Connect your computer and the phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the IP Webcam app on your smartphone.
- Close all other camera apps.
- Launch the IP Webcam app.
- The app will now fire up your phone’s camera and display a URL.
- Enter this URL in any browser on your computer and hit Enter.
How do I access my Yawcam remotely?
You can now go to your other computer for viewing and open an internet browser. In the address bar, type http://[Your-IP-ADDRESS]:8081 or http://[Your-IP-ADDRESS]:8888. In my case, for local access, I’d have http://192.168.2.102:8888. Press enter and you should see your webcam.