- 1 How can I reset my Hikvision IP camera password?
- 2 How can I remove password from Hikvision camera?
- 3 How can I reset my Hikvision camera without password?
- 4 How do I find my IP camera password?
- 5 What is IP camera activation password?
- 6 How do I access my Hikvision IP camera?
- 7 Does hikvision have a reset button?
- 8 How do I reset my IP camera to factory settings?
- 9 How do I log into my IP camera?
How can I reset my Hikvision IP camera password?
Hikvision technical support team will send back the key consists of numbers and letters (8 bytes). Input the key, type in the new password and confirm. Click Confirm to reset password.
How can I remove password from Hikvision camera?
Step 1: Open SADP and select the camera/NVR you want to reset by ticking the box next to the device on the left side of the list and then click the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the pop-out tab on the right of the SADP window.
How can I reset my Hikvision camera without password?
There are different ways to reset a Hikvision camera to factory default. How to reset a Hikvision camera (back to factory defaults)
- Disconnect the camera power supply;
- Press and hold the reset button;
- Connect the camera power supply;
- Keep holding the reset button for 15 seconds;
- Release the reset button.
How do I find my IP camera password?
If you forget the password, the only way is to reset the IP Camera to factory default setting via hardware reset button. To reset the IP Camera via the hardware reset button, please press and hold the reset button for more than 10 seconds and then all the settings will go to the default settings.
What is IP camera activation password?
In earlier versions of the firmware (to version 5.3. 0) IP cameras HIKVISION supplied to IP address 192.0. 0.64 and the default password is 12345. 0 and above before connecting to the network need to “activate” because they come from the factory without password (not active).
How do I access my Hikvision IP camera?
Open up an Internet browser and type in the IP address of the NVR. Log in using username and password of the recorder. Go to Configuration > Network > Advanced Settings > Other. Go to Configuration > System > Camera Management > Click on the blue link next to the camera you wish to log into.
Some Hikvision cameras have a reset button that can be used to rest the device. The button is often located close to the SD card slot and usually under a protective cover.
How do I reset my IP camera to factory settings?
How to reset IP Camera to factory defaults
- Keep the device powered on for at least 30 seconds to complete its normal startup.
- Find something like a pin to press the Reset button on the camera and hold it for 15 seconds to restore the settings to factory defaults.
How do I log into my IP camera?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.