How do I connect my Ivideon camera?
How to connect cameras with Ivideon service on board to your
- Go to your personal account.
- Open “My Cameras” tab. In the lower left corner of the page, click “Add Camera or DVR”.
- In the wizard window, select “Camera with Ivideon support”.
- Enter the name of the camera and its MAC address. Click “Continue”.
How do you install Ivideon?
Installing Ivideon Server for Windows
- Download Ivideon Server for Windows.
- Select a language for program installation.
- Follow the steps of the setup wizard and click “Finish” at the end.
- If you wish to connect Ivideon Server to your personal account right away and add your cameras, follow the steps of the setup wizard.
How do I reset my Ivideon camera?
- Click on the triangle to the right of the “Settings” menu.
- Start the setup wizard.
- Click “Next” and select “Restore configuration”.
- To restore Ivideon Server configuration from the cloud, enter the email address and password of your Ivideon account.
How do I use Ivideon server?
Method 1. Manually
- Download and install Ivideon Server on your computer.
- Open Ivideon Server (if it is running, press “Stop” button).
- Right-click on the “IP cameras” line.
- Select “Add IP camera”.
- Enter camera name.
- Select manufacturer.
- Select camera model.
- Enter camera IP address (for example, 192.168.
How do I connect my OCO camera to WiFi?
To connect camera via Wi-Fi you have to go to My cameras tab at your Ivideon account. Click “Settings” icon of the selected camera (hamburger icon). Choose “WiFi settings”. Choose your Wi- Fi network and enter password for the network.
How do I connect my IP cam to Ivideon?
IP Webcam can broadcast video via Ivideon on most devices with Android 4.1 or higher. To check, run the application, select “Broadcast over the Internet” and click “Check compatibility “. The app will tell you about compatibility with Ivideon.
How do I turn on cloud streaming?
Enable Cloud Recording For Your Live Stream
- appear in your control panel within a couple of minutes either after you set Enable Recording = OFF, or the RTMP streaming was stopped.
- be saved into the same playlist as the live stream.
- inherit the playlist defaults (if set)