- 1 How do I share mi home camera 360?
- 2 Can I connect more than one phone to the same camera?
- 3 How do I access my MI camera?
- 4 Can Mi camera work without wifi?
- 5 How do I watch my MI camera on my TV?
- 6 Can Mi camera record without WiFi?
- 7 How do you share a security camera?
- 8 Can you use Mi home camera as webcam?
- 9 Can you connect two phones to WyzeCam?
- 10 How many people can view stream a security camera at the same time?
- 11 How do I view two cameras on the same screen?
Through the Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P control interface in the Mi Home app, you can set your security camera as a shared device under the General Se ings menu, and invite your friends to view the camera remotely. Your friends will be required to download the Mi Home app and log in with his/her Xiaomi account.
Can I connect more than one phone to the same camera?
No, you cannot connect more than one phone to the same camera at the same time. However you can unpair the previous phone with the camera and connect using a new phone again.
How do I access my MI camera?
Simple 3-step set-up
- Download the Mi Home app.
- Power on the camera.
- Open the app and connect to the camera.
Can Mi camera work without wifi?
Sadly, this feature will require you to have a live internet connection to the camera at all times. If there is no internet, the camera stores the video feed on the camera’s micro SD card where you can access it from your smartphone and view it at your convenience.
How do I watch my MI camera on my TV?
Stream your security camera on TV using a speaker or display
- Set up your security camera.
- Set up your device.
- Add your camera or doorbell to the Google Home app.
- Link TVs using the Google Home app.
- Use voice commands to stream your security camera to your TV.
Can Mi camera record without WiFi?
Yes. After setting up your camera successfully, as long as the camera is not powered off and with a micro SD card inserted, it can record videos even if there is no network connection. However, you can only playback the video history when connecting to the network.
To share your camera, go to the Home screen in the app. Click on Discover in the bottom right. Click on “Share Setting”. In Share Setting, under My devices, click on the camera you want to share.
Can you use Mi home camera as webcam?
One of the options is to use your old phone as a web camera, as I did. I took an old Xiaomi Mi 4i and turned into a web camera so that I can video chat with my colleagues or friends on Skype or Zoom. There are plenty of free apps that can be used to turn your old phone into a workable web camera.
Can you connect two phones to WyzeCam?
There is no limit to he number of Wyze devices you can share. The sharing feature is set per camera. To share multiple devices, you’ll have to invite users to each manually.
How many people can view stream a security camera at the same time?
however there is a limitation on the number of video streams that the software supports. For remote live view the limit is 128 video streams and for remote playback is the limit is 64 streams. For example, if you have 32 security cameras, max 4 users can remotely view all of the cameras at the same time.
How do I view two cameras on the same screen?
How to view multiple cameras on the same screen?
- Step 1: Setup multi-camera function. Login to main camera’s web page. Navigate to Settings–>Basic Settings–>Multi-Camera menu.
- Step 2: View Multiple Cameras on one page. Login to the main camera and click on the multi-camera view option (4 or 9) on the left panel.