- 1 How can I access my home camera from the Internet?
- 2 How do I connect my axis camera?
- 3 What is the default IP address of AXIS Camera?
- 4 How do I connect my camera to WIFI?
- 5 How do I access my Axis camera locally?
- 6 Is Axis camera Station free?
- 7 What is the default username and password for Axis cameras?
- 8 How do I find the IP address of my axis camera?
- 9 What is the default IP address?
- 10 What app can I use to view my cameras?
- 11 Can I connect my security camera to my phone?
How can I access my home camera from the Internet?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
How do I connect my axis camera?
Configuring an Axis Camera
- Connect the camera. Connect the Axis camera to the computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Configure computer IP address. Set your computer’s IP address to 192.168.
- Launch the Setup Axis Camera Tool.
- Setup the Camera.
- Manual Camera Configuration.
- Setup Page.
- Configure Users.
- Configure Image Settings.
What is the default IP address of AXIS Camera?
The default IP address for the Axis cameras and video encoders is 192.168. 0.90. More information can be looked up here.
How do I connect my camera to WIFI?
- Open the V.360 companion application.
- Select your camera.
- When requested to use Wi-Fi, select “Use Wi-Fi”
- A gear will pop up, click it.
- Select Wi-Fi under the name of your camera.
- Go back to main menu of the app.
How do I access my Axis camera locally?
To access your site from a remote location open up AXIS Camera Companion 2.0 and log in with the same MyAxis account as used on the local site. Select the remote site, type in the site password and press Enter. You should now be connected to the site. your cameras and router up manually.
Is Axis camera Station free?
AXIS Camera Station One – free of charge Software solution for viewing and recording live video from a single Axis network camera.
What is the default username and password for Axis cameras?
Historically in older AXIS OS versions the default username has been root and the default password has been pass for all Axis edge devices such as cameras, encoders, decoders and system devices.
How do I find the IP address of my axis camera?
Power cycle the camera, i.e. turn the power off and turn it back on. Start AXIS IP Utility. When the camera appears in the window, right-click it and select “Assign new IP address” and enter the IP address. Click the “Assign” button and follow the instructions.
What is the default IP address?
The router makers generally use a default router IP address like 192.168. 0.1 or 198.168. 1.1. However, there are several varieties as well in this range which we will explore in detail in this tutorial.
What app can I use to view my cameras?
With the Smartvue Android App installed, you can view your live video feed, playback archived recordings, swipe the screen to change cameras, control display settings as needed, monitor multiple cameras at once, and control PTZ functions. It also works with a wide variety of IP camera brands and body styles.
Can I connect my security camera to my phone?
You can link your smartphone or tablet to CCTV Security Pros recorders by simply scanning a QR code. Seamless Phone Connectivity – Sometimes, viewing security cameras live on your cell phone may cause network interference on your phone.