- 1 How do I use my Android camera and gallery?
- 2 How do I access my gallery on Android?
- 3 How do I get my Android camera to take pictures?
- 4 How do I put pictures on my camera?
- 5 How do I crop my camera and gallery on Android?
- 6 How do I open camera on Android?
- 7 Why my pics are not showing in gallery?
- 8 Why are my photos not showing up in my gallery?
- 9 How do I move files to Gallery on Android?
- 10 What is the best camera app for Android?
- 11 How do I get Camera permission on Android?
- 12 How do I get all the pictures on my Android?
- 13 How can I get pictures from my camera to my phone?
- 14 What is DCIM folder?
- 15 How do you upload pictures to OBS?
How do I use my Android camera and gallery?
Run the application on an Android phone. Selecting “Take photo” will open your camera. Finally, the image clicked will be displayed in the ImageView. Selecting “Choose from Gallery” will open your gallery (note that the image captured earlier has been added to the phone gallery).
How do I access my gallery on Android?
Note: Gallery Go is available on Android devices. Find photos of a person or thing
- On your Android phone, open Gallery Go.
- Tap Photos.
- At the top, tap one of the groups.
- Find the photo or video you are looking for.
How do I get my Android camera to take pictures?
The Android Camera application encodes the photo in the return Intent delivered to onActivityResult() as a small Bitmap in the extras, under the key “data”. The following code retrieves this image and displays it in an ImageView.
How do I put pictures on my camera?
Insert a picture from the camera
- On the ribbon, select Insert > Pictures >Camera.
- Your device’s camera will open. Depending on what device you’re using, you may be able to make some simple edits before you insert your photo. Once you’re done, your photo will be inserted directly into the file you’re working on.
How do I crop my camera and gallery on Android?
Step by Step Implementation
- Step 1: Create a New Project.
- Step 2: Add dependency to the build.gradle(Module:app) file.
- Step 3: Working with the AndroidManifest.xml file.
- Step 3: Working with the activity_main.xml file.
- Step 4: Working with the MainActivity.java file.
- Github Link: https://github.com/Anni1123/CropImage.
How do I open camera on Android?
How to create an App to open Camera through Intent and display captured image
- Step1: Firstly create a new Android Application.
- Step2: Open “activity_main.
- Camera Button: camera_button.
- ImageView: click_image.
- Step3: Now, after the UI, this step will create the Backend of the App.
Why my pics are not showing in gallery?
Android uses a. nomedia extension file to restrict images stored inside a folder on the device to appear on the Gallery apps. To fix this issue, we’re going to use a file manager and an app that can rescan media files after we’ve deleted the. nomedia files from each media directory.
Why are my photos not showing up in my gallery?
Go to Settings -> Apps / Application manager -> search for Gallery -> open Gallery and tap on Clear Data. Switch off your phone and wait for few minutes (say 2-3 min) and then switch on and wait for few minutes.
How do I move files to Gallery on Android?
highlighting the file, selecting the move option (which appears in the lower right corner) going to the gallery page and hitting paste.
What is the best camera app for Android?
Best Android camera apps 2021
- Google Camera (Free) (Image credit: Google)
- Camera Zoom FX Premium ($3.99) (Image credit: Androidslide)
- Camera MX (Free) (Image credit: Magix)
- Camera360 (Free) (Image credit: PhinGuo)
- Pixtica (Free) (Image credit: Perraco Labs)
- Cymera Camera (Free)
- VSCO (Free)
- Footej Camera 2 (Free)
How do I get Camera permission on Android?
Change a site’s camera & microphone permissions
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Microphone or Camera.
- Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
How do I get all the pictures on my Android?
Example of getting all images from gallery
- In the activity_images. xml file, we have used CardView, RecyclerView, and Button.
- Create an image_list. xml file to display images and add ImageView and CheckBox.
- Create an image_picker_list. xml file to display camera and folder options and add ImageView and TextView.
How can I get pictures from my camera to my phone?
Plug the cable into the Android device. Attach either the camera or the SD card adapter to the adapter. On the Android device, pull down the notification shade, tap on the notification that says Touch for more options (exact wording may vary, depending on the phone). In the pop-up window, choose Photo transfer ( PTP ).
What is DCIM folder?
(2) (Digital Camera IMages) A folder name in a digital camera, smartphone or tablet for storing images taken with the device. Sometimes a “photos” folder points to that location. See user interface. DCIM in an Android Phone.
How do you upload pictures to OBS?
To add images to your stream, right-click under sources, then click “Add.” From there, select “Image.” This will give you the option to browse for the image you want to add and adjust the opacity. Alternatively, you can add an image slideshow and select several individual files or an entire folder.