- 1 Does HIK-Connect support people counting?
- 2 How do I pull footage from Hikvision?
- 3 How do I access my Hikvision camera from the Internet?
- 4 How do I download from HIK-connect?
- 5 How do you count on a camera?
- 6 How does a camera count people?
- 7 How can I recover my deleted CCTV footage from Hikvision DVR?
- 8 How can I read my Hikvision camera on my computer?
- 9 How do I connect my Hikvision camera to my phone?
- 10 How can I monitor my security cameras online?
- 11 Why can I find HIK-connect not in play store?
- 12 Why HIK-Connect is offline?
- 13 What happened to HIK-connect?
Does HIK-Connect support people counting?
Hikvision launches people-counting solution to aid on-premise social distancing. THE NEW Density Control Solution just launched by Hikvision is designed to help the staff at supermarkets, retailers, Post Offices, banks and other buildings and facilities manage the number of people on their premises at any given time.
How do I pull footage from Hikvision?
HOW TO EXPORT FOOTAGE DIRECTLY FROM THE NVR TO A USB STICK
- Log into the camera system.
- Select playback.
- Select Camera you wish to obtain footage of as well as date of incident.
- Select 24 hour option.
- Click and drag cursor to find footage.
- Once footage is located, you can narrow it down further if required by selecting 1 hour.
How do I access my Hikvision camera from the Internet?
Enable remote HTTP access, so that the router can be reached from a remote location. Specify an Access Point Name (APN) for the SIM card in use, so that the router will obtain a Public IP address. Configure a Port Forwarding rule that redirects all connections from one Port to the camera’s IP address:Port.
How do I download from HIK-connect?
Step 1 – Click on https://appstore.hikvision.com/ on your mobile phone. Step 3 – You can either navigate to your Download folder using a file browser app or simply begin the install by clicking on the completed download in your mobile browser.
How do you count on a camera?
How to count logs with the app
- 1 Open the app and take a photo of your items.
- 2 Press “count” for the app to “tag” each individual item with a number.
- 3 Review the tags to fix possible mistakes and verify the correct count.
- 4 Document the results for your records and audit trail.
How does a camera count people?
Overhead closed-circuit television camera, or IP camera, tracks people’s movements. The camera connects to a people counter which accurately detects and records how many people pass through the counting zone.
How can I recover my deleted CCTV footage from Hikvision DVR?
Method 1: Use MiniTool to Recover CCTV/DVR Recordings
- Step 1: Connect the CCTV/DVR Hard Drive/SD Card to the PC and Open the Software.
- Step 2: Select the Target Drive to Scan.
- Step 3: Select Your Wanted Videos to Recover.
- Step 4: Save the Selected Videos to Your Specified Path.
- Situation 1: Recover from CCTV/DVR hard drive.
How can I read my Hikvision camera on my computer?
How to Use Your Computer to Set up Hik-Connect for Remote Camera Viewing
- Make sure that your Hikvision system is set up locally and that your cameras are viewable on your NVR or DVR.
- Connect your NVR to your network by running an ethernet cable from the LAN port on your NVR or DVR directly to your router.
How do I connect my Hikvision camera to my phone?
How to Use Hik-Connect on Mobile for both iOS and Android?
- Download the “Hik-Connect” app from the iOS app store or Google Play. How to Use Hik-Connect on Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Open the app.
- Now you have two options: either login your Hik-Connect account, or add your device to the Hik-Connect App directly.
How can I monitor my security cameras online?
How to view your IP camera remotely via a web browser
- Find your camera’s IP address.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address.
- Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera.
- After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
Why can I find HIK-connect not in play store?
Unfortunately, you can no longer find Hikvision Apps on Google Play. This is what Hikvision has to say about the situation: “Recently, we were informed by Google that its Play Developer Console access was suspended for any company that has been added to the U.S. Entity List, which includes Hikvision.
Why HIK-Connect is offline?
1) Open the Main Menu by clicking the Cog icon and then browse to Network > TCP/IP. 2) Set your Preferred DNS Server so that it is the same as your IPv4 Default Gateway and set your Alternate DNS Server to 8.8. 8.8 and press Apply. 3) To check if this has worked browse to Network > Advanced > Platform Access.
What happened to HIK-connect?
In 2 weeks, Hikvision’s online service web portal will be discontinued. Hikvision has now framed it as a ‘migration’, though the transition will be a completely manual process for dealers.