- 1 How do I reset my MI home camera?
- 2 How do I reset my MI camera password?
- 3 How do I change my wifi settings on MI home security camera 360 1080P?
- 4 What does blue light blinking indicator indicates in MI home security camera basic 1080P?
- 5 Can Mi camera work without wifi?
- 6 How do I reset my xiaomi camera?
- 7 How do I change the wifi on my mi 360 camera?
- 8 How do I connect my home camera to my phone?
- 9 What does a red light on a security camera mean?
- 10 What does red light on camera mean?
- 11 What does a blue light mean on a security camera?
How do I reset my MI home camera?
- Turn XIAOMI Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P around to get access to its backside.
- Press and hold the Reset Button for a few seconds.
- Awesome! All Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P settings are brought back to its factory values, but the video recordings on SD Card remain unchanged.
How do I reset my MI camera password?
Change or Forgot Password
- Launch your YI Home App.
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Input your email address associated with your YI Account.
- Enter the security code shown in the box on the lower right part of the screen. (
- Tap “Next” and the “Reset Password” page will prompt.
How do I change my wifi settings on MI home security camera 360 1080P?
To do so, plug the camera to a power source. The camera will first calibrate itself by rotating horizontally and vertically. Once done, press and hold the Reset button at the base until you see the LED light near the lens blink Orange. Once done, hit the Next button, and choose the Wi-Fi network from the list.
The blinking blue light indicates that your camera has already acquired the router information, but the network is poor. You can try as following: 1. Check whether the router your camera connected can work normally.
Can Mi camera work without wifi?
Sadly, this feature will require you to have a live internet connection to the camera at all times. If there is no internet, the camera stores the video feed on the camera’s micro SD card where you can access it from your smartphone and view it at your convenience.
How do I reset my xiaomi camera?
How to reset Xiaomi Xiaofang 1080P smart IP camera
- Remove the USB power cable from the power source or the IP camera to shut off the device.
- Reconnect the camera to the power source, once the status light on the camera’s back lights (no matter the light is yellow or blue), wait for a while until it flashes.
How do I change the wifi on my mi 360 camera?
Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Make sure the camera is correctly connected to the app.
- Select “Settings” button on the upper right corner of the app’s camera control page.
- Tap “Wi-Fi settings” to change your account number and password.
How do I connect my home camera to my phone?
How to Connect Your Security Camera(s) to Your Phone
- Install our security camera mobile app on your device.
- Launch the surveillance app and add your security camera(s)
- Click the security camera(s) linked to your cell phone and enjoy live viewing.
What does a red light on a security camera mean?
Security Cameras have small Red Lights (sometimes Other Colors) to indicate that there is a recording in progress. For other Cameras, like the Blink, the light will only come on when motion is detected and a clip is recorded. Some cameras can turn the Light off even when recording.
What does red light on camera mean?
The camera LEDs are designed to help inform you of what your camera is doing. Note that the little red light beneath the LED is the infrared sensor, which is activated at night. The privacy shutter will still prevent the camera from recording if it’s closed, even if the infrared sensor is on.
What does a blue light mean on a security camera?
A solid blue light indicates that the camera has been paired with an account and is connected to your router. A blinking blue light indicates that the camera has lost connection to the Internet and is trying to reconnect. A red light indicates that the camera has been factory reset and is in pairing mode.